Aviva Stadium - How Many Scots In Atttendance - Page 4 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aviva Stadium - How Many Scots In Atttendance

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are flights from Edinburgh to Dublin for less than 10 quid if anyone is that desperate for a ticket, take your fine lady to Dublin for a day visit (get in the good books) and whilst you are there secure a match ticket!

• 4 weeks later...

Due to no general sale I think we will have about 7k to 8k in the Stadium including our away allocation. It has been a bitch to get tickets for most folk, it could be more if lots of folk travel and buy tickets off touts in Dublin but the price must be putting lots of folk off.

Think we could be looking at 12 to 15000 ta in the ground, seems to me we are in almost every section of the ground, sat 5 o'clock ko , going to be some atmosphere, can't wait ?

Your away allocation was 3500 so I'd like to know where you think got the extra 9-12 thousand tickets. It might seem like yous are in every section but apart from the abbey travel section (500 scots in here according to a post on here previously) and the Thg section (guess 500 in here as well but imo could be less) each section your in will also have large number of irish fans in them

The fact their was no general sale has had a massive impact on the number of scots who have been able to get tickets. Have said all along I'd expect between 8-10 thousand of yous in the aviva and will stick with that

It is always really hard to tell. It looks like that the vast majority of people who wanted tickets have got them now.

Everyone I know that is going has a ticket and looking at this board it looks like most folk are sorted. I would guess we are looking about 6 or 7k in the stadium but could be wrong.

It is always really hard to tell. It looks like that the vast majority of people who wanted tickets have got them now.

Everyone I know that is going has a ticket and looking at this board it looks like most folk are sorted. I would guess we are looking about 6 or 7k in the stadium but could be wrong.

I still know plenty without.

judging by the Three pre sale most of us fortunate enough to get tickets are in sections 513-515. On that thread there are loads of folk with 10+ tickets and I'd not be surprised to see around 600-1000 spread across those sections.

I think there will be around 8500 in the stadium, but they will be in pockets of 500-1000 (other than the away section) spread across a few sections in various areas of the stadium.

I do reckon there will be around 14000 in Dublin though.

judging by the Three pre sale most of us fortunate enough to get tickets are in sections 513-515. On that thread there are loads of folk with 10+ tickets and I'd not be surprised to see around 600-1000 spread across those sections.

I think there will be around 8500 in the stadium, but they will be in pockets of 500-1000 (other than the away section) spread across a few sections in various areas of the stadium.

I do reckon there will be around 14000 in Dublin though.

indeed there were 37 on our bus who got them in the presale on the friday