Where's Spud ? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Saw him in the telly tonight doing an exceptionally cringeworthy wee chant of "let's get the Tories out" at some sort of excuse for a rally with about 20 (cunningly shot to look like a lot more) of his likeminded cronies.

Might not have been today it actually happened though.

Why don't those Tories talk about their own policies, rather than talking about the SNP all the time?

...says Jim, talking about the Tories talking about the SNP.

It's been astonishing. I don't recall anything like this before nor understand why there's been as much chat/debate/reporting (I include UK not just Scottish broadcasters or politicians) about SNP and so little about the main UK leaders about their policies or their traditional big rivals.

Seems to be so much SNP, Sturgeon and even Salmond but very little about Tory/Lib/Lab and Cameron or Milliband.

Edited by fringo

I thought he was out on his crate today in Glasgow shouting at folk ?

Seen reports of it on twitter this morning

If the crate has been pulled out then that means it's surely only a few days before Gordon Brown makes an appearance.

Id guess either the weekend or next week