600 Away Fans At Rugby Park - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

600 Away Fans At Rugby Park

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deserved win for Dons, but WTF was Brown thinking giving away that penalty, thought we had blown.

Take that at this time in season i suppose for a team only interested in 2nd place eh Olas, Roond ye :moon:

Didn't realise you were at the game - how much did it cost to get over from Den Haag this weekend?

I was at the game last weekend. It's hard to get every weekend, but due to circumstances these days I'm about 2 games a month or so on average.

Last week it cost me about 125 Euros for the flight, 15 quid for the supporters bus, and 22 quid to get in.

I don't expect a pat on the back for that, because I don't go as often as many Dons fans on here (or fans of other clubs for that matter). I do however to go a lot more games than some of the internet fitba fans that post on here. Maybe you're one of them.

Does that answer your question, or do you have any other pathetic wee post you'd like to make ?

Edited by Rossy

I was at the game last weekend. It's hard to get every weekend, but due to circumstances these days I'm about 2 games a month or so on average.

Last week it cost me about 125 Euros for the flight, 15 quid for the supporters bus, and 22 quid to get in.

I don't expect a pat on the back for that, because I don't go as often as many Dons fans on here (or fans of other clubs for that matter). I do however to go a lot more games than some of the internet fitba fans that post on here. Maybe you're one of them.

Does that answer your question, or do you have any other pathetic wee post you'd like to make ?

You were the one doing the same thing to another poster earlier to be fair.

You were the one doing the same thing to another poster earlier to be fair.

Not really.

The other poster has a constant big mouth, but it's quite obvious that he never goes to a football game. He gets all his football 'knowledge' from Sky and the internet.

I might not always agree with you and many others on here, but I respect that fact that you go to games and support your team.

Tell it to James Sanderson.

"were you at the game caller ?" :wave:

Deserved win for Dons, but WTF was Brown thinking giving away that penalty, thought we had blown.

Take that at this time in season i suppose for a team only interested in 2nd place eh Olas, Roond ye :moon:

I'm happy with that result :lol::ok:

I have a vague recollection of a radio sketch when 'Only an Excuse' was funny - along the lines of, "what do you mean you had to go to your Mother-in-law's funeral ?" :-))

I'm sure that was in the very first programme, all the way back in 1986.... :wink2: