Ict V Celtic - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I'm always looking for a bit of humility from Celtic supporters when trampling domestic opposition with a tenth of the budget, but I'm always disappointed.

Trampling? We have gave only a few teams a hammering in recent times. Aberdeen at least have played football this season against us and deserved more. Shame your manager sent his team out to be overly physical in the recent Celtic DU games.

Trampling? We have gave only a few teams a hammering in recent times. Aberdeen at least have played football this season against us and deserved more. Shame your manager sent his team out to be overly physical in the recent Celtic DU games.

Well, the first cup tie it was United 11 fouls v Celtic's 17. In the cup final it was 8 fouls to Celtic, 6 to United. Six fouls in cup final and it's overly physical? In the three nothing pumping at Celtic Park it was ten fouls apiece, while in the cup replay Celtic committed 17 fouls to United's 9.

Overall, I make that 36 fouls by United over the four games, while Celtic committed 52.

Maybe we weren't physical enough?

Edited by adamntg

And here he comes, the resident bore.

Aye.

Just wondering. When was the last time you ever went to a game......you know, a real football game. Not the internet, or Sky, but a game ?

You're really mouthy about football, but I'm just wondering if you've actually seen a proper game.

Aye.

Just wondering. When was the last time you ever went to a game......you know, a real football game. Not the internet, or Sky, but a game ?

You're really mouthy about football, but I'm just wondering if you've actually seen a proper game.

You going to Rugby park today, if we're going to play the "how many games do you go to" game?

Scott Brown wrongly booked for diving. :guitar:

Oh dear! The emerald specs were firmly on. Brown anticipated the shoulder coming in from the ICT player and dived before he was touched. His main problem was the ICT player pulled out of the tackle.

Clearest dive and yellow card in ages.

Oh dear! The emerald specs were firmly on. Brown anticipated the shoulder coming in from the ICT player and dived before he was touched. His main problem was the ICT player pulled out of the tackle.

Clearest dive and yellow card in ages.

Meh.

You have your opinion and I will have mine. For the record though I don't wear spectacles of any colour.

Scott Brown can be accused of many things but not a diver.

I remember him being kicked from behind in the box in the art of shooting in an old firm game a few years ago. Had he gone down it would have been a stonewall penalty and red card (assuming the ref did his job, big assumption I know). He stayed on his feet and we got nothing.

Broony a diver...hilarious!

Scott Brown can be accused of many things but not a diver.

I remember him being kicked from behind in the box in the art of shooting in an old firm game a few years ago. Had he gone down it would have been a stonewall penalty and red card (assuming the ref did his job, big assumption I know). He stayed on his feet and we got nothing.

Broony a diver...hilarious!

ah ok. so what was he booked for in this game then?