Seen A Few Tambers Tonight - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Seen A Few Tambers Tonight

wembley67lisbon

I couldnae contain my excitement. What you told me has me on the edge.

I couldn't believe it either but best let him deal with it in his own time. It's a big deal, especially at his age.

a bit obsessed you are

It's pathetic. Trolling through each thread to see who he can insult as he sits there with his throbbing toby. I can't remember one positive post from him. Debate on a board is great and of course it would be boring if everyone was just kissing arse but the constant abuse is as bitter as I've seen on here.

I can't remember one positive post from him.

That's because you've chosen to ignore it you bed wetting little bitch. Same as earlier when you upset the hun on another thread so immediately went back to the "two cheeks of the same arse " stuff so not to look too out of place.

As for the guy who posts as slide tackle, he was posting homophobic stuff the other week and nobody batted an eyelid, not even you as the biggest gimp on the board, so I think that says it all.

That's because you've chosen to ignore it you bed wetting little bitch. Same as earlier when you upset the hun on another thread so immediately went back to the "two cheeks of the same arse " stuff so not to look too out of place.

As for the guy who posts as slide tackle, he was posting homophobic stuff the other week and nobody batted an eyelid, not even you as the biggest gimp on the board, so I think that says it all.

:rollsmile: Brilliant. As expected.

Canny even mind saying that but apologies if i did, but tbf your quite cool so please keep your abuse going

I went to the Faroes game with Calmac_man, he kindly gave me a free ticket, took me through and back and even offered to get me a pie. Was actually a great day out and a sound thing for him to do (even though he was working me to get me to volunteer for some SNP deliveries).

Reading the rest of this thread my story doesn't fit into the current theme, but i've typed it out now.

I went to the Faroes game with Calmac_man, he kindly gave me a free ticket, took me through and back and even offered to get me a pie. Was actually a great day out and a sound thing for him to do (even though he was working me to get me to volunteer for some SNP deliveries).

Reading the rest of this thread my story doesn't fit into the current theme, but i've typed it out now.

You seem like a decent fella.

I'll get you a pint aswell :D