Scotland Players In Action - Page 54 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt he's having his worst game in his career, shame you seem to be enjoying it.

Not enjoying it in the slightest!

Has proven what a step up goalkeeping in Europe is from the SPL though, as was stated earlier today.

Hopefully a better second half showing and Celtic will still be in this tie at the end of the 90 mins

Not enjoying it in the slightest!

Has proven what a step up goalkeeping in Europe is from the SPL though, as was stated earlier today.

Hopefully a better second half showing and Celtic will still be in this tie at the end of the 90 mins

Fair enough. He has nothing to prove in my book. Has kept better teams than Inter at bay in the past.

Is it not ironic that we have been on here singing Gordon's praises before the game then he goes and has a shocker

I just caught up with the past 4 pages at half time there. Couldn't help experiencing a spot of Schadenfreude...

Edited by Toepoke

Fair enough. He has nothing to prove in my book. Has kept better teams than Inter at bay in the past.

Yes years ago he did - that game was near 10 years ago now...

He's still good but no doubt he needs a lot of game time, against good opposition, to get anywhere near that level...