Scotland Players In Action - Page 45 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

Thanks for clarifying that :ok:

Do you have Twitter? When did you last update your profile? Why would you take away something like that?

:chillpill:

There's no evidence at all that he's ditched Scotland. Only this unbelievable crime of the century he's seemingly committed - namely, neglecting to mention on his Twitter page that he played a few games for the Under 19s, the last of which was in 2013. :lol:

He had an injury hit season at Chelsea and Stark was clueless. That's why Davey wasn't in any of the Under 21 squads last year.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There must be something in the fact that two Scotland managers won't play him and an EPL club hasn't signed him (yet).

I pal I play football with, who is also a criminal defence lawyer defended a lad that played with Rhoads as Blackburn. My pal being a big Huddersfield fan was understandably curious about Jordan Rhoads.

The long and short of it wad that he said Rhoads baffled him, he looked below average in training, never stood out and seemed to lack skill. He ended by saying, then put him infront of goal in a game and he is transformed into a goal machine. He had never seen anything like it.

From that, if WGS has watched him train with unspectacular results then this might have swayed him not to include him in squads etc.