John Inverdale - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

That is quite a jump to go from rose-tinted to rose-ed. I have made the odd spoonerism in my time but nothing like that. Quite an alarming error especially for a professional presenter. He'll be having sleepless nights about this wondering when will be the next time he replaces a random word with C-Bomb or the like on live radio/tv. As will his producers etc...

That is quite a jump to go from rose-tinted to rose-ed. I have made the odd spoonerism in my time but nothing like that. Quite an alarming error especially for a professional presenter. He'll be having sleepless nights about this wondering when will be the next time he replaces a random word with C-Bomb or the like on live radio/tv. As will his producers etc...

Supposedly he got caught between rose-coloured and rose-tinted.

he tried to say rose-tinted and rose-coloured at the same time i think and came up with khunted lol