Dads Of The Tamb - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Usually just make cards with the kids. This year also got charms of the girls initials for the Mrs Links of London bracelet I got her for crimbob.

The bracelet is always a hit. As you can then proceed to have follow up gifts for Mother's Day,birthdays and the next Xmas if you're really running out of ideas what to get her :lol:

Edited by dandydunn

I hope he means a voucher for a beauty treatment, massage or whatever, as opposed to the brand of nappy!

:lol:

That's what I got the wife.

Last year I got her a phone cover with a photo of the wee man on it (our son, not my genitals!).

Where did you get the phone cover (if you don't mind me asking) sounds like a no bad shout.

Take no notice of Lamia, she knows hee haw, buy your wives, girlfriend, mum, granny a voucher for beauty treatments. Andy and Mario you can buy your boyfriend a voucher too.

(Sorry Lamia, business comes before female solidarity. ;-))

Well if you gave me that I would absolutely hate it - surely I am not the only one :unsure:

Sorry ;)

Edited by Lamia

Take no notice of Lamia, she knows hee haw, buy your wives, girlfriend, mum, granny a voucher for beauty treatments. Andy and Mario you can buy your boyfriend a voucher too.

(Sorry Lamia, business comes before female solidarity. ;-))

Ok, one voucher for Tartan Teddy then.

Where did you get the phone cover (if you don't mind me asking) sounds like a no bad shout.

eBay, just paid for it, then emailed them the photo, cost about £6 and was good quality and came in 3-4 days.

Got one before for my mum in silverburn, wee stall in there, cost £20 and guy had rushed it (was busy to be fair) and was nowhere near as good. Was ready in an hour though.

eBay, just paid for it, then emailed them the photo, cost about £6 and was good quality and came in 3-4 days.

Got one before for my mum in silverburn, wee stall in there, cost £20 and guy had rushed it (was busy to be fair) and was nowhere near as good. Was ready in an hour though.

Ach Wish I'd asked you that first. I just paid £15 from funkypigeon.com

Sales@specialsurprises?