Moaning And Complaining Thread - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Moaning And Complaining Thread

Ever since I got the HTC phone, every time I try to open a thread I end up in someone's profile. I am not some kind of wrong'un, it's just my fat fingers.

Light bulbs are so under engineered these days. I seem to do nothing but replace light bulbs in the living room (there are 8 in total).

My left knee is fecked. 15 years in food retail has ruined both knees but the left has really gone now. Surgery awaits.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since I got the HTC phone, every time I try to open a thread I end up in someone's profile. I am not some kind of wrong'un, it's just my fat fingers.

Light bulbs are so under engineered these days. I seem to do nothing but replace light bulbs in the living room (there are 8 in total).

My left knee is fecked. 15 years in food retail has ruined both knees but the left has really gone now. Surgery awaits.

That's nothing to worry aboot. A lot of the times I try to click on "my content" my fat fingers give me "manage friends" instead, which wouldn't be too bad, but it just leads to a blank page constantly reminding me that I don't have any friends.

Have you changed to low energy bulbs? If not, why not?

Has the 15 years in food retail made you massively overweight? Stop eating so much.

Happy to be of help. :ok:

Also, my fiancé got me to upgrade spotify as she said the random adverts were driving her mad and ruining Lana del Ray. She now spends all day using spotify listening to absolute 00s.

Are you sure she is the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with?

Has the 15 years in food retail made you massively overweight? Stop eating so much.

We have low energy bulbs in the bedrooms and the other half says that they take too long to get going and are not light enough.

It was 10 years of bending and lifting, kneeling on hard floors, pulling cages and pallets and generally ignoring safe working practices. I would go for chubby and cuddly (beer belly)

She has a good heart, great person and far too good looking for me. However I really good start a new thread on her lack of logic and stupid things that she says.

Only this morning,

"Can we have the bukaka coffee this morning" - she meant Bukeela

People who don't pish silently down the side of the bowl. We don't have urinals in our building so that the toilets can be swapped over from male to female (and vice versa) as demand requires - all the toilets are cubicles only - hate listening to someone else splish splashing away in the adjacent cubicle by aiming for the water.

I have nae idea what that means, and no, I'm not going to Google it to find out.

We were watching a film with subtitles (aye, it was Swedish). She says "I can't keep up with these subtitles, they are too fast for me, can you turn up the volume a bit?" Which would have been even better if I hadn't got as far as pressing the button on the remote before realising what she had said.

People who don't pish silently down the side of the bowl. We don't have urinals in our building so that the toilets can be swapped over from male to female (and vice versa) as demand requires - all the toilets are cubicles only - hate listening to someone else splish splashing away in the adjacent cubicle by aiming for the water.

FFS min, that's half the fun.

She has a good heart, great person and far too good looking for me. However I really good start a new thread on her lack of logic and stupid things that she says.

Only this morning,

freudian slip ?

That's nothing to worry aboot. A lot of the times I try to click on "my content" my fat fingers give me "manage friends" instead, which wouldn't be too bad, but it just leads to a blank page constantly reminding me that I don't have any friends.

Agony Aunt on tamb :-))

Fifa 14 and the robbing people that are english premiership teams, mainly spurs.

Sitting playing this and got the bayern munich job, and since when i was manager at spurs i bought a few bayern players for a reasonable price, decided i wanted these players back at bayern.

a centre back i had bought for 26 mil, they now wanted 66 mil for not even 6 months later, as part of that deal i let go one of my most promising midfielders who at the time was rated at 4 mil, 6 months later and they want 41 million for me to get him back.

And then, get one of they player emails Saying im homesick blah blah blah. He is sold from underneath me for less than his transfer price to man city. Went for 5 times less than he is worth in my opinion. #firstworldproblems.

Fifa 14 and the robbing people that are english premiership teams, mainly spurs.

Sitting playing this and got the bayern munich job, and since when i was manager at spurs i bought a few bayern players for a reasonable price, decided i wanted these players back at bayern.

a centre back i had bought for 26 mil, they now wanted 66 mil for not even 6 months later, as part of that deal i let go one of my most promising midfielders who at the time was rated at 4 mil, 6 months later and they want 41 million for me to get him back.

And then, get one of they player emails Saying im homesick blah blah blah. He is sold from underneath me for less than his transfer price to man city. Went for 5 times less than he is worth in my opinion. #firstworldproblems.

You know there is a fifa 15 out?