Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 272 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Right, now that's sorted, when are we stripping these titles off the cheating zombies then ?

If they're zombies then they're not the same club.

This is one of the funniest things about this whole issue. The amount of folk who say that it's 2 different teams but want the"zombies " stripped of titles that they claim weren't even won by them in the first place.

You really couldn't make this stuff up.

This is one of the funniest things about this whole issue. The amount of folk who say that it's 2 different teams but want the"zombies " stripped of titles that they claim weren't even won by them in the first place.

This issue seems to confuse your chairman too.

Sorry regarding any lack of logic, was only trying for comedic nonsense having been so serious in my last post or two. :ok:

Sorry regarding any lack of logic, was only trying for comedic nonsense having been so serious in my last post or two. :ok:

No problem, I was trying to be a smart arse and funny at the same time and failed.

It wasn't aimed at you anyway. I was having an opportunistic dig at folk like Ek_celt who twist their logic depending on the point they are aiming for.

You can't have yourcake and eat it, unless Schroedinger was the Baker.

No problem, I was trying to be a smart arse and funny at the same time and failed.

It wasn't aimed at you anyway. I was having an opportunistic dig at folk like Ek_celt who twist their logic depending on the point they are aiming for.

I know, you are absolutely right. Its a bit like wanting the history and titles of the old club but not the debt. Its crazy...

It's even confused you, if they're not the same club, they wouldn't have the titles, they'd belong to the old club.

I actually agree with the point I presume you were trying to make though.

The other side still dislike the club, and want you to keep Manchester, sectarian signing/singing policies, Tore Andre flo and Nino capucho but not the titles.

I've been consistent about it for, well, forever. Rangers died in 2012 and the club calling themselves Rangers today are a new club. The Schroedinger episode was an example of Rangers fans believing they could be considered both dead and alive depending on what you were trying to believe at the time. ie Debt = dead. Trophies = alive. Fine = dead, monies owed to RFC = alive, etcetera, etcetera......

I've been consistent about it for, well, forever. Rangers died in 2012 and the club calling themselves Rangers today are a new club. The Schroedinger episode was an example of Rangers fans believing they could be considered both dead and alive depending on what you were trying to believe at the time. ie Debt = dead. Trophies = alive. Fine = dead, monies owed to RFC = alive, etcetera, etcetera......

*Schrödinger

It's even confused you, if they're not the same club, they wouldn't have the titles, they'd belong to the old club.

I actually agree with the point I presume you were trying to make though.

The other side still dislike the club, and want you to keep Manchester, sectarian signing/singing policies, Tore Andre flo and Nino capucho but not the titles.

A football club is like a restaurant. It wins awards. The award is to the restaurant or the football club, not the company. If a new company buys the restaurant business, the restaurant still has the awards despite the change in ownership. It's part of the goodwill of the business and factored into the purchase price.

A business doesn't incur liabilities - it is the company that owns it that does.

A football club is like a restaurant. It wins awards. The award is to the restaurant or the football club, not the company. If a new company buys the restaurant business, the restaurant still has the awards despite the change in ownership. It's part of the goodwill of the business and factored into the purchase price.

A business doesn't incur liabilities - it is the company that owns it that does.

If it's an incorporated company then the restaurant has become the company. If that company then gets liquidated then the restaurant business does too. If the administrators sell the building, the tables, and the chairs the buyer can start a new restaurant. If they copy the menu of the old restaurant they will probably keep the same customers. But they're still a new restaurant. If Michelin then come along and say "hold on, they're not your stars" then yer ####ed.

If it's an incorporated company then the restaurant has become the company. If that company then gets liquidated then the restaurant business does too. If the administrators sell the building, the tables, and the chairs the buyer can start a new restaurant. If they copy the menu of the old restaurant they will probably keep the same customers. But they're still a new restaurant. If Michelin then come along and say "hold on, they're not your stars" then yer ######ed.

No it hasn't. If the restaurant has become the company, how are people able to buy and sell businesses?

Schroedinger is fine - if the user doesn't have access to a German keyboard it's accepted practice (by the Goethe-Institut) to substitute the umlauted letter with '_e' - e.g. Göring / Goering.

Thanks Charlie. I could probably have found the German characters but I'm on my phone and quite frankly can't be arsed. :ok: