Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 211 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Do you even know the meaning of bigot?

Yes and these people are bigots.

honest Dave convicted tax dodger,sat on whites board,couldnt muster a NOMAD that would touch him,But the SFA welcome him with open arms :lol:

First of all you clearly don't know what you are talking about.

Second, why should we personally came about tax evasion? The less tax paid in the world the better in my opinion.

It would be good now, if a lot less entertaining, to see Rangers having a period of stability.

Even if they don't manage to go up this year.

I can't believe I just read that on the tamb.

I have never for one moment doubted der hunz would be up in three. But what a lovely three it was... like being in a traffic free zone unexpectedly.

If they do take an extra year in the champ. Well... I think we would all love you for that.

I have never for one moment doubted der hunz would be up in three. But what a lovely three it was... like being in a traffic free zone unexpectedly.

If they do take an extra year in the champ. Well... I think we would all love you for that.

See this is the bigotry that is evident on here. That's not even mentioning the anti-English bigotry you occasionally get.

Using a sectarian word like "hun" which is considered sectarian by anti-sectarian charities like Nil by Mouth. Now I'm not really into political correctness so it wouldn't bother me that much if there was some even handedness on here. But there isn't and I'm sure that if I started saying the f****n word there would be hell to pay.

Glad the bigots on here didn't get want they wanted. Especially since they are actually under some delusion that the SFA are massively biased in Rangers favour because they just aren't.

Glad to see that King passed the test. It would have been absurd had he not.

Bigots? You utter fool.

Based on what?

The SFA have said in their statement that they have consulted with lawyers both here and in South Africa on this.

What, exactly, have they done wrong?

Renfrew what would you classify as not fit and proper out of interest? A convicted serial tax evader and fraudster? A proven glib and shamelesd liar in a court of law? A previous director of a liquidated club which left millions owed to dozens of creditors?

Just what would it take out of interest?

honest Dave convicted tax dodger,sat on whites board,couldnt muster a NOMAD that would touch him,But the SFA welcome him with open arms :lol:

Is that it? Because you don't agree or you hate Rangers it's wrong?

Any evidence to back your hyperbolic ramblings?

Jeez, it must be 23 years since you've left school.

Actually just about to graduate with a first in Economics from a Russell Group university but keep believing that anyone who disagrees with the SNP is an idiot. I generally find the opposite is true more than the other way around.

Actually just about to graduate with a first in Economics from a Russell Group university but keep believing that anyone who disagrees with the SNP is an idiot. I generally find the opposite is true more than the other way around.

Where did that come from?

You created a whole wee story in your head?

I've got masters in economics from a Russell group uni and an honours degree in Astronomy from another one, what's your point?

Edited by biffer