Anyone On Here With Knowledge Of Fluid Mechanics? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Anyone On Here With Knowledge Of Fluid Mechanics?

Well if you don't do your homework until last thing on a Sunday night,then you don't deserve help.

Bet youve been out playing with your friends all weekend and just remembered about it before bed.

From now on,you do your homework before you go out to play football,or you don't go out at all.

Jeez, this takes me back. I've enough trouble remembering electronic stuff. (Supposedly my job, but it's mostly form filling.)

If only I could have Googled the answers back then! Oanyhoo, just want to post this page for TAMBers as apart from answering GRB's questions, it tells us how aeroplanes fly and more importantly, how to bend a football :cheers3:

http://francesa.phy.cmich.edu/people/andy/physics110/book/Chapters/Chapter9.htm#c

Well if you don't do your homework until last thing on a Sunday night,then you don't deserve help.

Bet youve been out playing with your friends all weekend and just remembered about it before bed.

From now on,you do your homework before you go out to play football,or you don't go out at all.

this made me laugh, I'm guilty of this right now, 4000 word essay due tomorrow on War and the Environment (pre 1900)......