My Book - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got put forward at school for a short-story competition, and the buggers did me in because the gardener was in the study (a murder story).

Christ, if you put on that Midsomer shit, the gardeners are never oot the study.

I think I might have read that. Did the gardener whack Colonel Mustard over the head with a lead pipe?

I see you've got your proof copy through Dillinger, you must be pwoud, very pwoud :ok: Looking forward to reading it in full.

Yes, fantastic feeling. Been through it all checking for little errors and it's just been a great, weird feeling holding a book I've written in my hands.

Working tirelessly on doing all the final wee tasks so I can finalise it, set a date and release it.

Just ordered your book. Added a Kenny Rogers cd too to make free delivery. Away to listen to it now as, whoopee, it's also being downloaded to Ipad. Kerby and Kenny, life is pretty good. :-)

Edited by G-Man

Just ordered your book. Added a Kenny Rogers cd too to make free delivery. Away to listen to it now as, whoopee, it's also being downloaded to Ipad. Kerby and Kenny, life is pretty good. :-)

Nae padded jammies ,silk irons or Teflon tires? Be asweel

Nae padded jammies ,silk irons or Teflon tires? Be asweel

Sober so normal orders. I still look at my bottle of Piss Off whilst listening to Barbara Streisand and watching water spin round a bowl ionising the air (or something like that.) and wonder just how out of my head was I that night.

Good man, much obliged.

The "make it up to £X for free delivery" is always too tempting!