Three Young Good Looking Muslims Shot In The Head By Ugly Atheist - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Three Young Good Looking Muslims Shot In The Head By Ugly Atheist

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you took it down the "if atheism didn't exist he wouldn't have done it." Farcical.

More like... if he had the love of God in his heart and/or didn't hate those from different races, cultures and belief systems then three young people would be alive and the man would still have his freedom.

More like... if he had the love of God in his heart and/or didn't hate those from different races, cultures and belief systems then three young people would be alive and the man would still have his freedom.

Well I don't have love of God in my heart (because "He" doesn't exist) and I didn't murder anyone yesterday, pretty confident that today is also going to be murder free.

I suggest that its the hatred of other races, cultures and other belief systems that's the deciding factor.

If a vegetarian eats meat then how could they say that they are vegetarian?

If a Bible-believing Christian were to murder someone in cold blood then how would they be able to say that they are a Bible-believing Christian?

So you are saying that Muslims can murder people but Christians can't.

Can't we just apply your bizzare rule to Muslim extremists as well. Or anyone of any religion that murders someone and say they aren't really Muslims.

Christians have murdered people in the name of their God, given this as the reason , and continued to call themselves Christians so the conclusion is that Christians have killed many many people.

What about the crusades, people executed under blasphemy laws, persecutions of catholics/protestants in Europe.

Can't we just apply your bizzare rule to Muslim extremists as well. Or anyone of any religion that murders someone and say they aren't really Muslims.

Christians have murdered people in the name of their God, given this as the reason , and continued to call themselves Christians so the conclusion is that Christians have killed many many people.

What about the crusades, people executed under blasphemy laws, persecutions of catholics/protestants in Europe.

Yep this is where Scotty let's himself down badly.

If a Christian 'terrorist' kills someone then by definition they cannot be a christian according to Scotty-logic

But if a Muslim 'terrorist' kills someone Scotty-logic mysteriously does not activate...it is "Muslim extremists this" and "Muslim extremists that" and even more foul he tells you it is their belief in Allah that allowed them to murder apparently etc etc.

The double standards he employs are so jaw dropping you realize it is a pointless discussion.

Edited by thplinth

Just to make a football analogy.

Rangers v Celtic on a Sunday lunch time, 1000s in the stadium and more across the country foaming at the mouth with hate for the other lot and full of insults about the branch of religion they are perceived to be.

None of these s go to church, yet they hate each other about religion, somewhat ironically starting "the party" while they should be at church. It's fickin' bonkers.

My point being you don't need to be religious to hate on the basis of religion.

Well I don't have love of God in my heart (because "He" doesn't exist) and I didn't murder anyone yesterday, pretty confident that today is also going to be murder free.

I suggest that its the hatred of other races, cultures and other belief systems that's the deciding factor.

"and/or"

No, I'm saying that there are muslims who justify murder in their doctrine and that there is no such equivalent in Christian doctrine.

It's not my rule. Besides, millions of muslims would disagree with you.

Bible-believing Christians haven't done anything of the sort.

Roman Catholic doctrine is in grave conflict with actual Biblical doctrine.

(Man's religion v God's Word.)

Yep this is where Scotty let's himself down badly.

If a Christian 'terrorist' kills someone then by definition they cannot be a christian according to Scotty-logic

Are you sure that you aren't letting yourself down badly?

What's a 'Christian terrorist'? I've never even heard of one.

But if a Muslim 'terrorist' kills someone Scotty-logic mysteriously does not activate...it is "Muslim extremists this" and "Muslim extremists that" and even more foul he tells you it is their belief in Allah that allowed them to murder apparently etc etc.

Actually the muslims themselves will tell you that.

We had a Pakistani-born speaker at our church last month on the very subject.

He has lived with muslims for 40 years.

He explain the differences in muslims living in the Middle east and elsewhere around the globe.

The double standards he employs are so jaw dropping you realize it is a pointless discussion.

No, just truth.

There are different doctrines for muslims and only one doctrine for the Bible-believing Christian.

Rangers v Celtic on a Sunday lunch time, 1000s in the stadium and more across the country foaming at the mouth with hate for the other lot and full of insults about the branch of religion they are perceived to be.

None of these bunny rabbits go to church, yet they hate each other about religion, somewhat ironically starting "the party" while they should be at church. It's fickin' bonkers.

Nail on the head, again.

If these so-called Protestant and Catholics acted like Christians then they wouldn't be the blight on society that they are.

Unfortunately these are just titles that have been hijacked for their 'us and them' conflict.

The trouble is every religion has extremists who have twisted the word of there religion to suit there own purpose. In cristianity it is people like the westboro baptist church, Muslims have people like Isis etc. The trouble comes when folk see these extremists and think that all of that religion is like that when in fact most people of that religion do not follow the extremist views.

On the original point\question I agree that it should be classed as a hate crime. If I'd had been a muslim\buddist\hindu etc killing 3 white christians there would have been an outcry with a posse calling for blood

You are very nuanced when it comes to Christianity yet totally black and white when it comes to Islam

This anti Muslim pro Jewish shit is so schofield bible I cant even be arsed with you anymore,

You are not a Christian. And Jesus if he existed would find you repugnant.

Nice try Scotty but your whole "a Bible believing Christian could never be a murderer" thing is hopelessly flawed.

There's plenty of examples of murders thinking they were acting on God's behalf. By telling folk there's a man in the sky that listens to their "prayers" if they truly believe plays into the hands of nutjobs who think they're actually talking to someone who can see and sanction what they're doing.

In fact John 16:2 says as much - the time is coming when the person that kills you will think they are doing God's work.

The trouble is every religion has extremists who have twisted the word of there religion to suit there own purpose. In cristianity it is people like the westboro baptist church, Muslims have people like Isis etc. The trouble comes when folk see these extremists and think that all of that religion is like that when in fact most people of that religion do not follow the extremist views.

The gulf in 'evil' between The Westborough Baptist Church and ISIS is completely off the charts and I'm pleased that that's the worst example (I think) of persons claiming to be 'Christian' that is available.

ISIS isn't a small minority either. There are the majority of whole countries that think like that.

You are very nuanced when it comes to Christianity yet totally black and white when it comes to Islam.

I'm not.

There are muslims who agree with killing infidels and muslims who oppose that doctrine.

This anti Muslim pro Jewish shit is so schofield bible I cant even be arsed with you anymore,

I'm actually a lot less supportive of Israel (as it stands) than you think.

The prodigal nation is yet to repent.

You are not a Christian.

I am.

I'm a greatly flawed, far from perfect sinner who knows that he needs the saving Grace of Jesus Christ.

Scotty's heaven is going to be a awfy quite place.

My guess (and it's only a guess) is that approximately 2.5% of everyone who ever lived will go to heaven.

That's a small percentage, but a very large number.

Ye shall know them by their fruits

What are Scotty's 'fruits' of his TAMB labours?

At least one person led to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and a whole slew of folk who know a lot more about the Bible than they otherwise would have.

911 Truth: Running Joke

Christianity: Running Joke

The Bible says that I would be mocked, scoffed, and hated, so we're on course there as well. :ok:

Nice try Scotty but your whole "a Bible believing Christian could never be a murderer" thing is hopelessly flawed.

It's not.

A Christian has failed if they only talk the talk. They have to walk the walk as well.

There's plenty of examples of murders thinking they were acting on God's behalf. By telling folk there's a man in the sky that listens to their "prayers" if they truly believe plays into the hands of nutjobs who think they're actually talking to someone who can see and sanction what they're doing.

Apart from the insane, what are some of those examples?

In fact John 16:2 says as much - the time is coming when the person that kills you will think they are doing God's work.

I think you have gotten twisted in your own logic.

John 16:2 speaks of people killing Christians.

Your job is to give examples of Bible-believing Christians killing in the name of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

The mask does slip occasionally.

There is no mask.

If there is someone more open about their real name, likeness, and worldview on here then I've missed it.

I am sorry if I sounded harsh. I have a great deal of sympathy with what you say and how you say it. But just every now and then you really shock me with how callous and 'ideological' you sound about other faiths and the people who believe in them. Anything but your narrow ridiculous beliefs are massively scorned, these are people who believe in God but who subscribe to another religion than yours.... It is here that you sound like a fundamentalist. Uncompromising and unable to deviate from your own strict literal belief. With the notable exception of Judaism of course and Israel which have a free pass and who you will excuse all day long no matter how horrific it becomes. So then my sympathy just dries up and I feel like a berk for ever feeling it. You undermine and make an object of ridicule the things you profess to care most about.

I am sorry if I sounded harsh.

No problem.

But just every now and then you really shock me with how callous and 'ideological' you sound about other faiths and the people who believe in them. Anything but your narrow ridiculous beliefs are massively scorned, these are people who believe in God but who subscribe to another religion than yours.... It is here that you sound like a fundamentalist. Uncompromising and unable to deviate from your own strict literal belief.

It's folk that don't understand (or care) that say one belief system is just as valid as the next simply because the person who beliefs in that belief system is just as valid as the next person.

You have to differentiate between the two.

If a black gay Jew says that 2+2=5 then I will lovingly disagree and try and show them the correct answer because I would care enough to.

The fact that they are black, gay and Jewish would have nothing to do with the fact that they had it wrong.

Ultimately there are 2 kinds of people on planet earth. The saved and the unsaved.

The saved are saved on God's terms, and the unsaved are currently marching to their own drum.

With the notable exception of Judaism of course and Israel which have a free pass and who you will excuse all day long no matter how horrific it becomes. So then my sympathy just dries up and I feel like a berk for ever feeling it. You undermine and make an object of ridicule the things you profess to care most about.

You tried to stick that label on me years ago when I said that folk shouldn't be attacking/trying to wipe out Israel. I still believe that.

The gulf in 'evil' between The Westborough Baptist Church and ISIS is completely off the charts and I'm pleased that that's the worst example (I think) of persons claiming to be 'Christian' that is available.

ISIS isn't a small minority either. There are the majority of whole countries that think like that.

My guess (and it's only a guess) is that approximately 2.5% of everyone who ever lived will go to heaven.

That's a small percentage, but a very large number.

Which is a bit of a shame for all those people who never even got the choice.

Try this......

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/world-report/2014/02/27/religious-violence-is-out-of-control-in-the-central-african-republic

Scotty actually talks the talk ans walks the walk and gets a large amount of abuse for doing so.

Many on here who give him stick are also the ones that may get married in a church and the ones who will sit in a church and bow their heads and maybe put their hands together when attending a funeral etc, may even join in on a hymn or two.

And in very sad occasions when some will have a close relative close to deaths door, they may cry out and ask for Gods help.

Is that not just using the church out of desperation when it suits.

I do get a bit baffled amount the number 11 Scotty quotes a wee bit, i don't know the importance of that number besides wearing it on my back when i played on the wing in rugby union.