What's The Chances Of Still Getting Cheap Flights? - Page 5 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What's The Chances Of Still Getting Cheap Flights?

Stuzo

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just booked flights to lisbon from manchester for myself wife and 2 kids on ryanair wed 7th back friday 16th having a wee holiday £220 all in. Will drive down to faro for game as its only 2 and half hours. Loads of nice beaches around lisbon area and weather averages say its only 1 degree less than algarve. maybe stay down algarve for 3/4 days.

Just booked a group of us Friday to Monday

Edinburgh to Bristol

Bristol to Faro

Faro to Belfast

Belfast to Edinburgh

£210 all in so pretty happy with that

Who you fling with and what is you flight times? If you don't mind? Cheers

Travel Zoo offering flight from Bournmouth 7th or 9th October and week in Bahia Grand hotel in Albafuiera for £239 . Sounds too good to be true .

aye that's sounds about right I seen flights on them dates for about the £80 mark the other day l booked 2 weeks ago and paid £117 thought that was no bad at time

Just booked tonight. Friday 9th Manchester to Charleoi £20. Night in Brussels. Satuday 10th Brussels to Faro £26. Arrive 2.30pm. 3 nights b&b a mile from centre of faro £46. Tues 13th Faro to Liverpool £93. Train to Glasgow £13.50. Not too bad at all. Still to book Glasgow to Manchester and hotel in Brussels. Will get both for £50 max so all in all not too shabby.

Who you fling with and what is you flight times? If you don't mind? Cheers

Outbound Friday 9th Oct

Easyjet Edinburgh to Bristol 815am to 930am

Ryanair Bristol to Faro 525pm to 8pm

Return Monday 12th

Aer Lingus Faro to Belfast

10am to 1pm

FlyBe Belfast to Edinburgh

235pm to 325pm

Only downside is the wait in Bristol although probably go into Bristol for lunch and beers

• 2 weeks later...

I just booked today. Was planning on saving it for the play off but couldn't resist. £235 return.

Edinburgh - Stansted - Faro on the Friday. Ryanair. Long wait in Stansted but good pub a mile or so.

Faro - Belfast - edinburgh on Monday evening. Easyjet