Treasury Wasn't Impartial During Indyref - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Treasury Wasn't Impartial During Indyref

Guest flumax

We have to be stronger and better prepared next time.

We know the lengths they will go to and the power behind keeping the status quo.

Remember 45% of people were up for the journey. Once the old cants have shuffled off are the new blood really going to fill their boots?

The tracks have been laid, the train will arrive.

J

We have to be stronger and better prepared next time.

We know the lengths they will go to and the power behind keeping the status quo.

Remember 45% of people were up for the journey. Once the old cants have shuffled off are the new blood really going to fill their boots?

The tracks have been laid, the train will arrive.

J

Choo choo :lol: That's the cheesiest shite I've ever read on here :lol:

Cameron's up today to tell us how good little subservient qûnts we are.

Not really sure about that. I think from my perspective down south that its more accurate if you remove the word 'good'. Any lovebombing appears to have been solely pre-Referedum. Now its back to normal seeing Scots as whingers, whiners, spongers and scroungers who should be grateful that they're still allowed to be part of this blessed Union.