Tickets - Page 19 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, the old "I'm just having a laugh" line. The thing is you're not. You never are. It's just bitter.

Bitter against 3 pointers? That's a strange concept

Why not just admit that you jumped in too quickly and made yourself look a bit silly instead of making it worse?

Bitter against 3 pointers? That's a strange concept

Why not just admit that you jumped in too quickly and made yourself look a bit silly instead of making it worse?

Absolutely not. It doesn't matter which thread you are on, every single post is a snide jibe about anything.

Just under 400 tickets left is a complete load of balls, not sure where you're getting your info mate.

1773 tickets sold as of 10 am this morning. The tickets then went on sale to 4 pointers 8 hours ago. 3184 tickets on sale.

So for there to be under 400 left, all 4 pointers have purchased tickets today?

Absolutely no chance. I'd hazard a guess that there's about 750 left. Plenty for the 3 pointers.

Just under 400 tickets left is a complete load of balls, not sure where you're getting your info mate.

1773 tickets sold as of 10 am this morning. The tickets then went on sale to 4 pointers 8 hours ago. 3184 tickets on sale.

Absolutely no chance. I'd hazard a guess that there's about 750 left. Plenty for the 3 pointers.

hope your assumption is correct my friend a 3 pointer myself

All kicking off on This thread tonight. I'm in a good position. 6 points. Away from "riff raff" but still a bit away from the "numpty" high pointers.

7s the real point level.

Enough to pretty much guarantee tickets, but at the same time not looking like you are trying too hard.

J

7s the real point level.

Enough to pretty much guarantee tickets, but at the same time not looking like you are trying too hard.

J

Think i won't quite make 7 points yet. Croatia comes off for Georgia and going to Gibraltar but that will just cover england game. Hope 6 point would be enough if we qualify for France no?

Thats what I was told from SSC on the phone at 4. If it is bollocks then it is from them then. Only passing on the message

Edited by kirkintoddy

You have to remember that all 4 pointers AND ABOVE had access to today's sale so, in theory there could have been a lot of 5, 6, 7 etc pointers just getting round to buying their tickets today. The 400 tickets the poster referred to could therefore be accurate.

As a mere 2-pointer, I clearly hope not though.

You have to remember that all 4 pointers AND ABOVE had access to today's sale so, in theory there could have been a lot of 5, 6, 7 etc pointers just getting round to buying their tickets today. The 400 tickets the poster referred to could therefore be accurate.

I bought 15 tickets today and only 2 had 4 points. We waited so we could be all together and knew everyone on 4 would get one if they wanted them.

How much chance is there of this going down to 2 points? Zero?

How much chance is there of Ireland making further tickets available? Zero again?

What are the results of the survey the SSC carried out in relation to demand for Ireland tickets? Does anyone know?

How much chance is there of this going down to 2 points? Zero?

How much chance is there of Ireland making further tickets available? Zero again?

What are the results of the survey the SSC carried out in relation to demand for Ireland tickets? Does anyone know?

If the women that told kirkintoddy was correct, I would say the rest will be snapped up quickly on the 3 point sale today. I'm on 3 points and nervous about my chances.

Im a five pointer and bought my ticket late when it opened to 4 pointers.