Tickets - Page 7 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I ordered online via AbbeyTravel and have had order confirmation and an invoice from them but neither have seat locations in them. Anybody else he this?

Me, all I know is they are right behind the South Goals opposite the SSC end on level 3 in front of ticketmaster ones. They are trying to keep Scots together in this section, but as yet no specific seat numbers.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could the delay in allocation announcement maybe be due to the Qatar friendly points coming into play?? I know the article suggests it's a home game but never 100% confirmed till I have a ticket in my hand

Like any double header, it would not come in to play, as tickets for Ireland would be sold before the Qatar friendly (before your point is awarded)

Edited by wanderer

Thought the Qatar game was at home (if it's happening)

Nobody's sure as the Herald "quote" was lifted from a Qatari website, who may have fallen into the trap of associating UK as Scotland. Just as easily could be at the Ethiad in Manchester as technically it would be in the UK, just not Scotland home game.

Never fear the SFA will set us straight with their excellent comms strategy.

J

Even if the Qatar game was played away then they would not include the points for the Ireland game as it is too close for them to work it all out. The tickets for Ireland would be on sale before the friendly was played.

We have been allocated 3100 tickets. The sale will be announced next week.

And if they had given Ireland a decent allocation at Celtic Park, we would have got the same in Dublin. Instead, over a thousand (so far) TA have had to shell out €100-€150 on hospitality tickets to get in.

Thanks SSC.

if there is a full take up with 5-10 pointers looks like 4 pointers could be balloted :yikes3: I suspect a mad rush for abbey's tickets ;)

There are no ballots anymore. Not been one for a good few years now. It is first come first serve on the points system.