Hearts V Hibs - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha you cheeky !!!

Lucky to still be in the game at half time, much better in the second half, couple of great goals followed by two ridiculous bookings for celebrating.

Missing something up front, need sow back soon or a January signing.

Haha sorry mate

I thought you came into it more although have your defenders to thank. The two last ditch tackles and the one off the line in the last ten minutes win you the point.

Enjoyed the game I must say. Two fully committed teams and as you say two fantastic goals

Hibs fans should be delighted with that result, a draw away from home against the runaway leaders.

Hearts were awful again today through the majority of the game, not impressed with Gomis it the moment and I thought Wilson looked off the pace.

Haha sorry mate

I thought you came into it more although have your defenders to thank. The two last ditch tackles and the one off the line in the last ten minutes win you the point.

Enjoyed the game I must say. Two fully committed teams and as you say two fantastic goals

Yeah I would go with that, thought the 4 full backs were the best players, was quite glad Gray did not come out for the second half and stevensons delivery let him down a bit.

Paterson and eckersley were easily our best players and had a couple of great last ditch challenges.

Was great end to end football in the second half, think both sets of fans did not want the final whistle and would have been great to play on with 'next goal the winner'

Yeah I would go with that, thought the 4 full backs were the best players, was quite glad Gray did not come out for the second half and stevensons delivery let him down a bit.

Paterson and eckersley were easily our best players and had a couple of great last ditch challenges.

Was great end to end football in the second half, think both sets of fans did not want the final whistle and would have been great to play on with 'next goal the winner'

Fair shout mate. As others have said the quality wasn't always the best but it was definitely entertaining.

Fair play to both sides

The fans didn't want it to end but the hearts management and team did. Time wasting to get the draw. Understandable tho. Better result for hearts at this stage than Hibs.

didn't think Hibs were in any great hurry near the end to get a win, though both sets of players had settled for a draw although watching Buaben walk off the pitch and the amount of time Oxley took to take goal kicks all afternoon was painful .

Think both Hibs and Hearts are looking pretty solid at the moment and hopefully they are both back in the Premier next season

Don't believe for a second that Hibs will finish above Rangers (assuming no Admin) and will therefore in all likelihood face QoS/Falkirk then Rangers and then one of Ross County/St Mirren/Motherwell. There is not a snowballs chance in hell that they will navigate all of that despite any small improvement they have made in recent weeks. They are destined fro at least another season in the Championship and despite what their fans would claim they would actually be better with Rangers getting promoted this season to give them more chance next.

Edited by Hendricks

Thought Hibs shaded it overall, happy with a draw. Had a glance at replays in the pub afterwards, didn't look like penalties. We desperately need a striker. Keatings works hard but is too lightweight to play up front on his own. Don't like the team Neilson seems to have settled on with Gomis, Bauben and Pallardo in the middle. Holt in there instead of Pallardo would offer more going forward. Still unbeaten though, and all that really matters is points.

Edited by Pool Q

Thought Hibs shaded it overall, happy with a draw. Had a glance at replays in the pub afterwards, didn't look like penalties. We desperately need a striker. Keatings works hard but is too lightweight to play up front on his own. Don't like the team Neilson seems to have settled on with Gomis, Bauben and Pallardo in the middle. Holt in there instead of Pallardo would offer more going forward. Still unbeaten though, and all that really matters is points.

Thought levin picked the hearts team ?

what was it your lot was singing about Walker for the whole of the first half?

his reply was quite funny

singing a song about the virtues of this sisters lingerie :-))

feck knows where that one came from, hadnt heard it before.

singing a song about the virtues of this sisters lingerie :-))

feck knows where that one came from, hadnt heard it before.

Ah was it along the lines of Jamie walkers sisters pants? For the first line anyway

I thought yous were singing Jamie walker shits his pants.

If you all sang in time it would be easier to hear though!!!

Sounds like a new version of the Charlie Adam's sisters pants song.

Don't think so, though there have been rumours and the way we are lining up at the moment does make me wonder a bit.

We thought that the way we were playing at times yesterday screamed out one ae that cnts "tactical genius" attempts,looked a but lost at times but happy with the draw. A striker would be good! Gomis was poor yesterday,too slow on the ball and got caught out a lot. Happy enough with draw tho,didn't think it was their game,they just needed to be reminded they're Hibs. Two draws in derbies? Just a blip