Dons Thread - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Away from the league position thing, I've been watching the Dons for nigh on 40 years and I can't remember a time when we've had so many shut outs.

What is it, 11 in the last 13 games ?

All the more remarkable when you realise we're not talking about Miller, McLeish and Leighton....we're talking Ash Taylor, Scott Brown and Andy Considine.... :blink:

No, but I have seen Saints beat the mighty "Brazilian beaters" 5 buff. Oh,and I also saw "Who the badger is Stevie May" score a double against them too

Not today you didn't :ok:

And that's all that matters.

Edited by dandydunn

No, but I have seen Saints beat the mighty "Brazilian beaters" 5 buff. Oh,and I also saw "Who the badger is Stevie May" score a double against them too

You're a full scale, certified loony.

'Brazilian beaters' my arse.

On a separate note, I thought it was going to be over 19k at Aberdeen today? BBC says only 15k.

The away section holds 2000 ish, so I'm not sure where your info comes from.

There were never 4000 empty seats in the home sections.

No idea why 15233 was given.

Edited by Redz

Away from the league position thing, I've been watching the Dons for nigh on 40 years and I can't remember a time when we've had so many shut outs.

What is it, 11 in the last 13 games ?

All the more remarkable when you realise we're not talking about Miller, McLeish and Leighton....we're talking Ash Taylor, Scott Brown and Andy Considine.... :blink:

Hawl you. Have some belief. I've turned and so fukkin happy I have an Aberdeen avatar. Might get interviewed when you win it :)

I'm right behind Aberdeen, 100%. Exclusions apply, obviously.

info comes from the BBC as i said in original post. Maybe a tax dodge by Aberdeen...

So you did. Apologies.

Said the very same across the tannoy - Doubt it's a tax dodge - That's something only new teams would consider, surely? ;)