Hibs V The Rangers - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hibs V The Rangers

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're team are ####in rotten anyway and I look forward to riding them next season.

Teams been rotten for three years, but some of the players are actually decent. likelihood is Billy Davis will step in, and I'll not be that surprised to see a significant turnaround with exactly the same personnel.

But who knows, maybe the Dandies will get their first win against Rangers at Ibrox since 1923, but I wouldn't be holding my breath :wink2:

TT

To be fair it's a nice christmas gift for my hibbee friends who have emigrated but are home for Christmas (so far. mind this is hibs we're talking about and game not finished). One of them who moved to Canada was telling me yesterday about Toronto fans moaning about not winning since the 70's , he sat them down to tell them a REAL story of woe. Heading out for dinner with them tonight so hopefully score stays a winning one for them.

None of them bothered with tickets for this game though even though they used to have season tickets before they left. So i think a pleasant surprise for them.

You really think pound shop Amoroso ,An ex St Midden player,A guy at 37 and oor Ricky will keep a clean sheet in any games next season.

A strike force of an ex QotS player,two guys who are finished and an big guy who can't run the length of his own shadow will give defences nightmares ?

You really think pound shop Amoroso ,An ex St Midden player,A guy at 37 and oor Ricky will keep a clean sheet in any games next season.

A strike force of an ex QotS player,two guys who are finished and an big guy who can't run the length of his own shadow will give defences nightmares ?

First game I have watched for a while but that's a bit harsh, there are some positives from today.

Clark looks quite fast.