Spoty - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ffs turned over for Match of the Day to be confronted by this pile of crap. Clare Balding, Lineker, Gabby Logan , Gareth Bale and even Donkey Gobbler himself - makes you want to peuk - followed by team of the year - England womens rugby team - aye fooking right. Token Scot award to Brit Chris Hoy.

Only moment there worth watching was Arthur Montford coming up on obituary list to the backdrop of Loch Lomond playing.

Why were you tuning into watch English football when Sportscene was on BBC Scotland available on cable?

So lewis won it because of the hard work of his team. The f1 championship this year was a 2 horse race from very early in the season due to the dominance of the Mercedes car and team. Let's face it if he was in a Williams or ferrari he would not have been near the championship.

Suppose it really is a team effort, but the driver gets all the glory.

Could maybe argue that with other sports too? Jockeys? They ride it in the race, but it's the trainer and his team that prep the horse...

I don't watch a lot of F1, but do you think if you took one of the Marussia drivers, (I think they're shit/bust?) and stuck them in Hamiltons car for the season they'd finish 1st or 2nd?

Could maybe argue that with other sports too? Jockeys? They ride it in the race, but it's the trainer and his team that prep the horse...

I don't watch a lot of F1, but do you think if you took one of the Marussia drivers, (I think they're shit/bust?) and stuck them in Hamiltons car for the season they'd finish 1st or 2nd?

Nope they wouldnt they'd be up there but no

I still think it's a crime wee Rory didn't win it. What more could he have done FFS.

He coudve opted to play for Great Britain !! and for the record i dont care who he plays golf for but dont get the hump when you dont get voted as the BBC sports personality of the year when you play golf for ireland. and to be fair he woudve still finished second to ronaldo anyway !!!!

Prob not a driver from the back of the grid but if it was someone like alonso or boras then they probably could have. The whole season just ended up as a fight between the 2 merc drivers as the cars were so far ahead of the rest from the start of the season. Not trying to take anything away from Lewis's driving skill but if he had been in a different car there is no way he would have won

The programme needs renamed. There's hardly ever a "personality" between all the nominees put together and it's been like that for years. Charlie Flynn is the epitome of best sports personality this year.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=998731166807573

You are certainly not wrong with the Charlie Flynn shout. King of the one liners !