Ann Budge - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

great statement from Mrs Budge and a totally predictable response from the mopes. Thankfully we don't have to put up with them again this season but, when we do get back up to the premiership, we have to, at the very least, cut their allocation to the bare minimum; although I would prefer to see them banned totally.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great statement from Mrs Budge and a totally predictable response from the mopes. Thankfully we don't have to put up with them again this season but, when we do get back up to the premiership, we have to, at the very least, cut their allocation to the bare minimum; although I would prefer to see them banned totally.

That's the way to do it.

Aberdeen and Hearts can both afford to give them a minimum amount of tickets, and while we have to let some of them in, at least we can cut down on the number of scumbags in our ground.

It was refreshing at Pittodrie to have their sectarian, terrorist loving, faux-Irish guff isolated to one relatively small corner.

again, home fans trying to attack celtic staff :rollsmile:

did you not see the video?

Budge will be well aware of how 'bad' the Hearts fans are having had a season ticket for years.

She will also be well aware of Celtic fans and how they have chanted about their beloved IRA, they have sang anti poppy songs, they have thrown missiles, set off flares and smoke bombs, assaulted an 8 year old ball boy, booed an under 10 team during their lap of honour at half time, broken seats, smashed up toilets, robbed the pie stand, assaulted our stewards and spray painted walls.

I am looking forward to your allocation being cut as well as Budge taking decisive action to root out the unwanted in our support

Celtic fans and CS gas cannisters? #greatestfansintheworld

That's the way to do it.

Aberdeen and Hearts can both afford to give them a minimum amount of tickets, and while we have to let some of them in, at least we can cut down on the number of scumbags in our ground.

It was refreshing at Pittodrie to have their sectarian, terrorist loving, faux-Irish guff isolated to one relatively small corner.

Both can afford it, really?

Erm, both sold out last time they cut allocations for Celtic/Rangers, so in short, yes they can afford to.

And if both make terrible starts to their season and their fans have drifted away again?

Hey, it'll be a real plus for the game if that carries on but will it really.

There would have been a sight worse crown on Sunday had that been the case, cup match I know but still a hole would have been left in the JT's income.

And if both make terrible starts to their season and their fans have drifted away again?

Hey, it'll be a real plus for the game if that carries on but will it really.

There would have been a sight worse crown on Sunday had that been the case, cup match I know but still a hole would have been left in the JT's income.

Sunday was their worst home support of season. They've been taking 1000s to awsy games. Maybe fans prioritising the league.

If it was league Hearts would have sold out. Christ, they've had bigger crowds against Cowdenbeath than Sunday.

Erm, both sold out last time they cut allocations for Celtic/Rangers, so in short, yes they can afford to.

Hearts v Celtic - 30/11/14 - crowd 12767 - capacity 17500

Aberdeen v celtic - 9/11/14 - crowd 19000 - capacity 20800

Not what i call sold out at both grounds

Did Hearts cut allocation on Sunday? Nope.

As for Aberdeen. Segregation plus a few hundred unsold tickets. Certainly justifies cutting the away allocator. Look after your own fans.

Good on them.

Hearts v Rangers 17,004 - capacity 17,200

Get the allocation cut, got to look after your own fans and i think if action is not taken Hearts will lose a lot more fans than the ones who currently stay away from old firm games.

The only club who deserves the whole of the Roseburn is Hibs

Did Hearts cut allocation on Sunday? Nope.

As for Aberdeen. Segregation plus a few hundred unsold tickets. Certainly justifies cutting the away allocator. Look after your own fans.

Good on them.

Just as well Hearts did,nt cut/ban the away support or the stadium would have been half full

Lets go to no away fans at any grounds and the home team keeps the gate receipts !

Hearts v Rangers 17,004 - capacity 17,200

Get the allocation cut, got to look after your own fans and i think if action is not taken Hearts will lose a lot more fans than the ones who currently stay away from old firm games.

The only club who deserves the whole of the Roseburn is Hibs

Did that mean Hearts had some of the Roseburn and so did Rangers?

Surely taking that course of action for a future Hearts v Celtic game would just increase the potential for problems as it would give the chance for both sets of wingnuts to get closer to each other in the stadium?

Did that mean Hearts had some of the Roseburn and so did Rangers?

Surely taking that course of action for a future Hearts v Celtic game would just increase the potential for problems as it would give the chance for both sets of wingnuts to get closer to each other in the stadium?

yeah rangers only had 40% of the stand

not if its policed properly

yeah rangers only had 40% of the stand

not if its policed properly

I wouldn't hold out much hope for that happening given whats happened in the last few fixtures at Tynecastle. If the police can arrest people smashing up seats or toilets then they are going to struggle to control anything else IMO. I suppose it could cut down on the number of Celtic nuggets attending but no guarantee it would do the same for Hearts.

I wouldn't hold out much hope for that happening given whats happened in the last few fixtures at Tynecastle. If the police can arrest people smashing up seats or toilets then they are going to struggle to control anything else IMO. I suppose it could cut down on the number of Celtic nuggets attending but no guarantee it would do the same for Hearts.

if they can't control the away crowd then they should cut the numbers of away fans attending to a figure that they can control.

The fact that the celtic fans can commit crimes in the stand and get away with it because the police are scared to deal with it is shocking.

I think now that there has been some action taken by Hearts against their own fans should go some way to stamping this out in the home end especially as we are on our way to being fan run i think there will be more people prepared to self police or tell tales

Motherwell vs Celtic last day of the season at Fir Park in 2005, the Celtic "fans" that day are still the scummiest group I've ever encountered at a match in Scotland. The mindless assault on the disabled kid in the wheelchair and his carer outside the Cooper Stand was a particular touch of class by TGFITW, however the subsequent bleaching the perpetrators took was well deserved.

Hearts have a section of bigots in their support, most Hearts fans are open enough to admit it, as I'll not deny that Motherwell have(on both sides by the way, the bigotry in our support is certainly not a one way street).

Celtic have a serious problem with their support that they refuse to address, constantly play the victim when most of the time they are the cause of the problem and eventually it'll cause mayhem somewhere where innocent Celtic fans are going to caught up in the middle.

again, home fans trying to attack celtic staff :rollsmile:

did you not see the video?

Budge will be well aware of how 'bad' the Hearts fans are having had a season ticket for years.

She will also be well aware of Celtic fans and how they have chanted about their beloved IRA, they have sang anti poppy songs, they have thrown missiles, set off flares and smoke bombs, assaulted an 8 year old ball boy, booed an under 10 team during their lap of honour at half time, broken seats, smashed up toilets, robbed the pie stand, assaulted our stewards and spray painted walls.

I am looking forward to your allocation being cut as well as Budge taking decisive action to root out the unwanted in our support

Now now, you are playing into their hands... yet another mindless attack on the poor Celts by sectarian Jambo.

if they can't control the away crowd then they should cut the numbers of away fans attending to a figure that they can control.

The fact that the celtic fans can commit crimes in the stand and get away with it because the police are scared to deal with it is shocking.

I think now that there has been some action taken by Hearts against their own fans should go some way to stamping this out in the home end especially as we are on our way to being fan run i think there will be more people prepared to self police or tell tales

If the police feel they can't control the number of away fans in that section of the ground then the allocation should have been cut before now, going on the reports from the last few games at Tynecastle.

Not that I am an expert on policing of football matches but I thought police did an assessment of games and had to give their agreement for games to actually go ahead? If so then they have obviously not done their job correctly in estimating the amount of officers required to control the away end at these games.

I am not trying to shift any blame here. There can be no justification for smashing up seats, toilets, graffiti etc and if anyone is doing so they need dealt with, through the courts. If the police feel they can't actually catch the people doing this with their current resources, they need to put more officers in there. Everyone knew Hearts Celtic would be a dodgy game based on previous games, apart from, it seems, the police.

Celtic are in a difficult position. They should be condemning the bad behaviour. But they are pretty much powerless to act on it en masse and the only people they can act on in this instance are the 5 who have been arrested. They could refuse tickets for the next game at Tynecastle, but that punishes all fans, not just the nuggets.

If the police had greater numbers in, allowing them to control the Roseburn properly, arrested all those that they saw breaking the law, gave Celtic the details to allow them to start banning them from Parkhead and hopefully they ended up with banning orders from all grounds then the next time Celtic are there the nuggets wouldn't be as quick to act up if they were aware that 50/60/70 people received banning orders for being @rseholes the last time.

The longer they are allowed to get away with this with no real risk of punishment, the worse it will get.

If the police feel they can't control the number of away fans in that section of the ground then the allocation should have been cut before now, going on the reports from the last few games at Tynecastle.

Not that I am an expert on policing of football matches but I thought police did an assessment of games and had to give their agreement for games to actually go ahead? If so then they have obviously not done their job correctly in estimating the amount of officers required to control the away end at these games.

I am not trying to shift any blame here. There can be no justification for smashing up seats, toilets, graffiti etc and if anyone is doing so they need dealt with, through the courts. If the police feel they can't actually catch the people doing this with their current resources, they need to put more officers in there. Everyone knew Hearts Celtic would be a dodgy game based on previous games, apart from, it seems, the police.

Celtic are in a difficult position. They should be condemning the bad behaviour. But they are pretty much powerless to act on it en masse and the only people they can act on in this instance are the 5 who have been arrested. They could refuse tickets for the next game at Tynecastle, but that punishes all fans, not just the nuggets.

If the police had greater numbers in, allowing them to control the Roseburn properly, arrested all those that they saw breaking the law, gave Celtic the details to allow them to start banning them from Parkhead and hopefully they ended up with banning orders from all grounds then the next time Celtic are there the nuggets wouldn't be as quick to act up if they were aware that 50/60/70 people received banning orders for being @rseholes the last time.

The longer they are allowed to get away with this with no real risk of punishment, the worse it will get.

You can't hand put banning orders until you convict people.