Scottish Cup Weekend - Page 12 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Weekend

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

% wise none of those clubs have seen a drop as big as your own club this season larky. I thought that journey through the leagues would be an enjoyable adventure, but it seems people have walked away.

Given the shambles at Ibrox on and off the park it's amazing that Rangers are getting the crowds they are.

I'll take Raith Rovers at home.

Bring yer flags Hightower

Even that's a low blow by your standards but the surprising fact is that I am surprised.

Hopefully Stranraer get through so we can give them a wee taste of what your other favourite team get when we play them in the cup. :moon:

Good man. The less revenue "they" get the quicker they will hopefully disappear.

I feel sorry for the real honest fans who follow them. They deserve better.

Cheers and i know plenty rangers fans who are sound but they are let down by the idiots.Anyway on the day raith play at ibrox we will be having pool,darts and doms comps with all the proceeds going towards a new flag.It will also affect our team as they wont have as big a support as they would want plus club may not get as much money.

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314

Cheers and i know plenty rangers fans who are sound but they are let down by the idiots.Anyway on the day raith play at ibrox we will be having pool,darts and doms comps with all the proceeds going towards a new flag.It also will affect our team as they wont have as big a support as they would want plus club may get as much money.

I'll stick a donation in towards it pal :ok:

Absolutely shite draw for the second round in a row for us.

First Aberdeen, then Celtic, gies a break FFS.

I'd disagree its a great draw for you. You have little chance of beating them in Glasgow but with a top performance at Dens (and them under par) you have an opportunity of winning. Then you would actually have a right good chance of going all the way given the teams that will be out. A much better chance than Hibs thats for sure especially given who your manager is ;)

Cheers jock we will be sorting details out in the coming weeks and hopefully have everything in place for christmas.It will be a good day out and some celebration if the team manages to win and as i am a glory hunter i will be going to the quarter final. :cheers3:

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314

I think there's a pretty clear case of cheating.....

I don't often defend Celtic, but in this case it's not "clear". *

He could well have slipped.

The referee certainly called it wrong, and on top of the Gomis red card killed any chance of a hearts fight back.

(*does the full stop go inside the quotation marks or outside? I know it's inside if you're quoting a sentence, but is it inside in this case?)

I don't often defend Celtic, but in this case it's not "clear". *

He could well have slipped.

The referee certainly called it wrong, and on top of the Gomis red card killed any chance of a hearts fight back.

(*does the full stop go inside the quotation marks or outside? I know it's inside if you're quoting a sentence, but is it inside in this case?)

You got the punctuation part correct!