Since It's Friday.... - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Since It's Friday....

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

While playing in the backyard, Little Johnny kills a honeybee. His father sees him killing the honeybee and angrily says, "No honey for you for one month!"

Later that afternoon, Johnny's dad catches him tearing the wings off a butterfly. "That's it! No butter for you for one month!" says his dad.

Later that evening as Johnny's mother cooks dinner, a cockroach run across the kitchen floor. She jumps and stomps on it, and then looks up to find Little Johnny and her husband watching her.

Little Johnny looks at his father and says, "Are you going to tell her, Dad, or do you want me to?"

Man walks into his workplace after being late for the 3rd day running.

" wtf is going on ? " asks his furious boss.

" I can't sleep Boss, not even for 10 minutes, don't know why " the man replies.

His Boss hands him a sleeping tablet to take that night.

The man goes home, gets ready for bed and takes the tablet. He is out for the count in no time at all.

The man opens his eyes, feeling fresh and revitalised and looks at the alarm clock. 0500. I'll show the Boss he thinks and gets ready for work.

Sat in his office, he notices his Boss coming through the door. Sat smugly he shouts out " Morning Boss ".

The Boss turns around and shouts " Never mind morning, where the f*** were you yesterday ! "

Looking after the neighbours wee dug at the minute she is at some relations in Devon anyway my boiler goes on the blink so had to call out a engineer for the boiler so he arrived at 6 pm so l went into the other room to make a telephone call so got back into the kitchen to see if things where ok and your no going to belief this the engineer was shagging the wee dug you no what he said to me ?it is ok sir l am corgi registered

:blink:

Screaming in pain, a woman runs into the golf clubhouse. 'I've been stung by a bee!!' The guy at the bar replies 'where about?'....'Between the first and second hole' she said. 'Oh dear,' the guy says. 'Your stance must be too wide.'

• 3 weeks later...