Thank You - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Thank You

TheBoysinGreen

I just want to give a big thank you for the hospitality of the Tartan Army. Great people and you've some support. Great weekend and the only bad thing I have to say apart from the result is that your bars need to stay open later!

Our licensing laws must seem very restrictive to visitors. I saw three Irish lads heading for the Waterloo on Friday morning at 9.30 - some local stopped them in their tracks to tell them a ) it wasn't open and b ) they might get a friendlier welcome than they expected when it did - they headed off elsewhere. Edited by Charlie Endell

I just want to give a big thank you for the hospitality of the Tartan Army. Great people and you've some support. Great weekend and the only bad thing I have to say apart from the result is that your bars need to stay open later!

I would like to thank your players for playing so shyte and giving us an easy 3 points. :wink2::lol:

All the Irish fans I saw were on good form and having a good laugh. They were as well behaved as we expected them to be. A fine example of how travelling supporters should behave. And you didn't half create a great atmosphere inside the ground. Until we scored that is. :lol: I hope all our fans behave as well when we come to Dublin. I have no doubt that we will receive as good, if not better, a welcome.

You can be nice all you like, we're still going to beat you again in June ;)

:ok: