Well V's Utd - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Well V's Utd

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Predictions for tonight?

I'll start.....

5 0 annihilation with sbcmfc submitted to the witness protection programme as Strappy, Shed, Adam and Scrappydoo see their 'Tap o' the league' hardon disintegrate over the weekend....... :wave:

ah you Aberdeen boys - always good for a laugh on a friday afternoon :lol:

by the way if the above comes true dont expect to hear a peep from me for about 3 days!

Hopefully a 0-0 with 11 injuries per team.

You'll be hoping Keith Lasley gets stick right in then!

:ok:

I'm not expecting much of a reaction tonight from Motherwell. Our last 2 performances have been better in spells, but still not creating enough chances, especially given the comic cut defending means we're always liable to concede.

I'll go for an optimistic 2-1 home win.

You'll be hoping Keith Lasley gets stick right in then!

:ok:

I'm not expecting much of a reaction tonight from Motherwell. Our last 2 performances have been better in spells, but still not creating enough chances, especially given the comic cut defending means we're always liable to concede.

I'll go for an optimistic 2-1 home win.

you could be on the money with that. we have not been sparkling - and some of the goals we are losing are criminal. get some decent crosses in and we could be struggling.

Predictions for tonight?

I'll start.....

5 0 annihilation with sbcmfc submitted to the witness protection programme as Strappy, Shed, Adam and Scrappydoo see their 'Tap o' the league' hardon disintegrate over the weekend....... :wave:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If that's right, how long has it been since you lot have had a hard on :moon:

GM's thoughts on his forehead being offside were feckin priceless.

He's normally very good IMO BTW......

Aye but there was one earlier - Dow was in line and again he said just offside. I thought the rule was you give benefit of the doubt to the attacking team.