Best Steamin "by Yersel" Song.... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Best Steamin "by Yersel" Song....

Wild Mountain Thyme.

The night my son was born i was in the hospital in Taiwan when the ex was in labour. The staff suggested I sang to her to help her through the birth.

The only two songs I could sing were this and Flower of Scotland. The daft bastards thoughts i was singing love songs to her.

The wife maintains she can tell how pished I am by what she hears me singing falling up the road

Maggie May (drunk but not to bad, but if I substitute Ellie(her name) for Maggie, I am usually pretty far gone)

Caladonia (I will struggle making it up the stairs, and will probably pass out on the couch,if however as above, I changethe word Caladonia to Ellie Murray, I must be pretty fecked, and will struggle with the door)

Flower of Scotland/4 men had a dream (I will be found lying at the front door/garden/gate)

The wife maintains she can tell how pished I am by what she hears me singing falling up the road

Maggie May (drunk but not to bad, but if I substitute Ellie(her name) for Maggie, I am usually pretty far gone)

Caladonia (I will struggle making it up the stairs, and will probably pass out on the couch,if however as above, I changethe word Caladonia to Ellie Murray, I must be pretty fecked, and will struggle with the door)

Flower of Scotland/4 men had a dream (I will be found lying at the front door/garden/gate)

:lol: