Alan Hansen - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is very ill and in intensive care per reports

He did not look well in pictures from his holiday in Barbados last year

image.thumb.jpeg.ec218e5336f7fe8422e411c7bea32295.jpeg

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

Cultured world class defender who should have played more games for Scotland. Best wishes.

We had some outstanding centre halves back then. He was an excellent player and head and shoulders above most of today's pundits. I hope he pulls through.

What's worrying me is on Friday Souness referred to him in past tense twice and yesterday Lineker described him as being '3 down with 4 to play'Β 

I have no 'insider' information,Β  nor medically knowledgeΒ  Β and I hope I am wrong but this does not sound like those close to him are expecting he will survive.

Guest bigfathagiz

BBC showed the famous clip of him saying you canny win the league with kids !!! kicking the guy while he is down. What is going on in the journalists heedz when they do something like that?Β  Β The writer should be sacked for writing it, editor sacked for allowing it, and staff sacked for not questioning it.....sickening.