Seat Allocations - Page 3 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Seat Allocations

BunshuBoy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Silversand said:

Same here, all previous "View Seats" have been removed for our tickets.

Yep logged in there, previous option to view seats for Switzerland has gone. Clearly a lot of software updates going on.

For the technically minded, there is still a way of seeing the seats currently allocated to each ticket. On the "My Tickets" page you need to display the page source code and then text search the code for "Block". For each ticket you will find the block, row and seat number if one has been allocated.  When I do this, it still shows the same seat allocations that I had when the 'view on map' link was available a few days ago.  

25 minutes ago, BunshuBoy said:

For the technically minded, there is still a way of seeing the seats currently allocated to each ticket. On the "My Tickets" page you need to display the page source code and then text search the code for "Block". For each ticket you will find the block, row and seat number if one has been allocated.  When I do this, it still shows the same seat allocations that I had when the 'view on map' link was available a few days ago.  

Cool story bro

9 hours ago, Grumpychops said:

Well, all I can say is if I view my tickets on Chrome I can see my seats for all 3 games. I’m not technically minded to offer any other advice. 

And just like that, I can’t see any of my seats anymore 🤣🤣

16 minutes ago, Rawlinho said:

It looks like the view map options disappeared altogether. Did anyone see their Hungary ticket show up? 

Haven't been able to see the seat map for quite a few days now.

Hungary was never visible to me. 

20 hours ago, Rawlinho said:

It looks like the view map options disappeared altogether. Did anyone see their Hungary ticket show up? 

yeah, I managed to see mine, but was only available for probably less than 24 hours before they disabled it completely.

On 5/1/2024 at 8:27 AM, glasgow jock said:

I have a sneaky feeling we will have way more than our official 10,000 for the Germany game ??

The same could be said for almost all participating teams

On 5/1/2024 at 8:27 AM, glasgow jock said:

I have a sneaky feeling we will have way more than our official 10,000 for the Germany game ??

Well aye because lots of Scots will have got lucky in the public sale or would have picked up tickets from elsewhere.

Hard to say how many of us there will be at our games but it will be a good bit more than 10,000. 

Tickets for the opening match will have been extremely hard to come by but Scotland v Switzerland and Scotland v Hungary are not exactly the most exciting of games for anyone other than Scots, Swiss or Hungarians. 

18 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

Tickets for the opening match will have been extremely hard to come by but Scotland v Switzerland and Scotland v Hungary are not exactly the most exciting of games for anyone other than Scots, Swiss or Hungarians. 

The Scotland v Switzerland game seems to have been the toughest game of ours to get into (and of the tournament as a whole).

Ticket prices for the opener have probably kept the demand down a bit.

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

The Scotland v Switzerland game seems to have been the toughest game of ours to get into (and one of the toughest at the tournament as a whole).

Missed a bit out, corrected!

Edited by Toepoke

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

The Scotland v Switzerland game seems to have been the toughest game of ours to get into (and of the tournament as a whole).

Switzerland is very close to Germany so be thousands of them at the game.

27 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Exactly. Such an easy trip for a lot of the countries. Day trip for quite a few of them. 

51 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Plus the tickets probably cost the same as the Swiss juniors.

They play Hungary in Cologne first as well, so a load of Swiss fans will be based in the area.

2 hours ago, Toepoke said:

They play Hungary in Cologne first as well, so a load of Swiss fans will be based in the area.

2 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Don't think the Swiss fans need to be based anywhere in particular. A lot can just travel to the game on the day and go home afterwards.

8 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

And they are minted. See the price of a pint in Zurich! 😱

J

8 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Don't think a lot of the Swiss fans need to be based in Germany.Most will be able to travel to the games and back on the day if required.

On 5/9/2024 at 2:58 PM, Toepoke said:

Aye fair point but I know a couple of guys who managed to get tickets for the Switzerland and Hungary games but not the Germany game. If the Swiss game was the toughest to get tickets for they must have got lucky. I suppose anyone who didn’t have enough points to guarantee tickets and managed to get one for any of our games was lucky.