Staying - Scotland v Germany - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Staying

Rents

5 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Where I am staying is just north west of Dachau by 5 to 10km.

Looks like I have been overuled by the group and we are now in Augsburg.

To be fair it seems to be a better idea and in a best western aswell so you cant go wrong.

7 hours ago, Rents said:

Got something booked in Dachau at the moment but open to ideas.

2 hours ago, Rents said:

Looks like I have been overuled by the group and we are now in Augsburg.

I'm not bloody surprised 😄

I'm no stranger to Dark Tourism, but staying in Dachau in the height of summer during a fiesta of football? 😄

Base camp is Düsseldorf, looking for 1 night accommodation in Munich,  if not train back up to Düsseldorf ,  at least I’m pretty close for the cologne game

I booked up 2 nights Airbnb in Munich 13/14 June, I was waiting for confirmation but it never came. I contacted the host to see if she had heard from Airbnb, she hadn’t but asked if I wanted to book it, I said yes, she typed back are you coming for sightseeing, I sad I am coming to see Scotland, she said  I am in Germany 😄 I know but Scotlands playing Germany at Allianz stadium, a couple of minutes later she asked if I was Scottish , I said yes, next message was do you drink when you go to football🤦‍♂️ as 10 o’clock is her quiet time😡😡 thank fuck I never got confirmation, no chance of me staying there, back to square 1 now

1 hour ago, 86glebestreet said:

I booked up 2 nights Airbnb in Munich 13/14 June, I was waiting for confirmation but it never came. I contacted the host to see if she had heard from Airbnb, she hadn’t but asked if I wanted to book it, I said yes, she typed back are you coming for sightseeing, I sad I am coming to see Scotland, she said  I am in Germany 😄 I know but Scotlands playing Germany at Allianz stadium, a couple of minutes later she asked if I was Scottish , I said yes, next message was do you drink when you go to football🤦‍♂️ as 10 o’clock is her quiet time😡😡 thank fuck I never got confirmation, no chance of me staying there, back to square 1 now

You'll be at the match at 10 o'clock. She won't hear you from there. 

Hi, we are a senior vets team in Manchester, go away every year to play a local team in Europe.  Many months ago booked 24 beds in good hotel near olympia Park fanzone  munich, arriving Friday 14th June. Now only 20/21  going so got a spare triple or quad room with bfast for four nights, open to good offers.

Robert H.