Any Questions For Your Trip To Dublin? - Page 21 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Any Questions For Your Trip To Dublin?

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it worth installing Hailo? Don't see myself using many taxis but you never know.

Absolutely no need to install Hailo.....you wont be short of taxis, so no need for the app

Question for gtr. Are you a dub or a dub dub?

I am not a dub........not sure what a dub dub is?

I am a very proud Irishman :)

gtr would u recommend the porterhouse for food and do they serve at night, do I need to book tables,also I hear its a micro brewery

Which Porterhouse mate? There is 2 in Dublin, Porterhouse on Nassau St and Porterhouse North in Phibsboro,Dublin

Ive had food in both ....on the rare occassion. Nothing spectacular food wise if my memory serves me correct.

Both serve craft beer.....depending on the size of your party....you could book tables....but i never have done, but i have never gone there with a large crowd

If you are planning on going there on Saturday night with a large crowd....probably best to reserve a table

Having attended the 3 games as part of that dft tourney, happy to say the people, polis, pubs and taxis were 100% fantastic. Outstanding.

Couldn't agree more.

Went on all 3 and had a brilliant time on each trip.

We showed out gratitude by letting the hosts win the diddy cup :P

Couldn't agree more.

Went on all 3 and had a brilliant time on each trip.

We showed out gratitude by letting the hosts win the diddy cup :P

Absolutely.

I don't think that shitty little tournament could have been any better if it tried.

This diddy qualifier in Summer will struggle to live up to the standard set back then.

The dilution of the travelling elite will be hard to take though.

Im flying back straight after the game at 2205 to Liverpool, will I be able to get to the airport in plenty of time or will it be a mad dash?

I'm on that flight.

I'm not into rushing.

It'll be fine.

The singing section started in 114 and credit to its organisers....it has spread through a lot of the sections in that stand.

As for ye joining in.............a scotland/ireland duet would be a bit of craic :sing::sing::sing:

1292529019_1291589088_www.premiertickets

The Abbey Travel section really is right above it then (315/316/317)

I smell a sing off :sing: