Match tickets - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Match tickets

DesiScotsman

17 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

I'd imagine information will only be forthcoming after loyalty points for the Spain and France games are taken into account.

I would agree with that  unless repsosne to SFA   poll was very low.

Convinced they will  get the allocation but won't put on sale until 18 October.

16 hours ago, kumnio said:

Anyone that wants a ticket will get one for this game IMO. Its a stadium thats bigger than Hampden, so we should get a decent allocation.

Massive as I recall... our section was a fair size too and everyone just mingled anyway 

• 4 weeks later...

Just had a look and thinking of the recent back to back expensive trips to Sevilla & Lille last week, I can’t see a lot of of an intake for this.

Anyone that wants a ticket will probably get one and that’s even thinking before purchasing one in the home end just to guarantee one 

Perhaps a daft question but relatively new to this  purchasing method (12 points) , I' m a bit puzzled as to accessing a ticket. The booking guide states that you proceed via your SSC account log in but the SFA email suggests access is secured by going online to tickets @ SFA.

Which is it or compounding my stupidity are both one and the same.

Anyone help?

13 minutes ago, marinello said:

Perhaps a daft question but relatively new to this  purchasing method (12 points) , I' m a bit puzzled as to accessing a ticket. The booking guide states that you proceed via your SSC account log in but the SFA email suggests access is secured by going online to tickets @ SFA.

Which is it or compounding my stupidity are both one and the same.

Anyone help?

https://tickets.scottishfa.co.uk/PagesPublic/Home/home.aspx

Login there and then select away games and it'll allow you to buy when it drops down to your points level.

1 hour ago, GLOSTA said:

guaranteed.

1 hour ago, GLOSTA said:

On sale Thursday. 2660 tix. 17 points guaranteed.

Once again £3 pick up! This is going to be the norm now! Picking up over £750k a year in subs from all of us. I’d like to see the annual accounts. There is no way that the supporters club is not adding surplus cash to the SFA coffers each year. If it’s not, then it’s being run very inefficiently. It’s not about the money here  it’s the principle of the whole thing! 

5 hours ago, macwomble said:

Once again £3 pick up! This is going to be the norm now! Picking up over £750k a year in subs from all of us. I’d like to see the annual accounts. There is no way that the supporters club is not adding surplus cash to the SFA coffers each year. If it’s not, then it’s being run very inefficiently. It’s not about the money here  it’s the principle of the whole thing! 

Used to be that when we paid SSC membership we go things like t-shirts badges, scarves etc. Now we get nothing and extra fees.

I guess SFA are forgetting that not that long ago we were getting very low attendance.

16 hours ago, macwomble said:

Once this double header is out the way it will go back to normal, random selection for pick up.

These are the last games that will contribute to the germany tickets.

What ATAC , association of tartan army clubs, need to ask is what is the £50 membership fee for?

Where does that money go ? 

35,000 x £ 50 is 1.75 million pounds. Why is that not covering these costs?

Its not the £3 per ticket its the principle.

The SFA don't make any money from away tickets but they do get one hell of a payment from our membership fees.

On 10/25/2023 at 8:56 AM, jailer said:

Any idea what section away fans are located? Need to buy some home end tickets for non members in our group as close to our section as possible.

Yeah, I am wondering the same. 

Anyone got any info on this?

Below, you can see the stadium. The blue parts are for sale, the shaded are not. So unsure which the tartan army section. 

image.png.d7711d430fc464a14278b10b90436e9e.png

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, GaryWood34 said:

When’s the travel guide issued with Collection details?

I always chuckle that the travel guide comes out a few days before the game and has a section on how to get to the country as if we didn't book months ago.