Season 23/24 - Page 64 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, slasher said:

My mate was glassed on his first visit to Easter Road after innocently stumbling into a bar full of Hibs fans in Leith.

Hibby scum cunts. Always have been and always will be.

See how this works ya dick?

He probably had a short skirt on. He must’ve been asking for it. Ya prick!

2 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Class act you really are. I got banned last week for apparently abusing another poster, let's see what happens here? You've got right off yir nut. The skirt comment alone is sexist, and homophobic, you deserve a ban definitely!! I would be crucified by the MODS if I posted this....

2 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Only an utter scumbag would defend that sort of behaviour. Hopefully you can keep your wild opinions to yourself in Germany 👍

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Class act you really are. I got banned last week for apparently abusing another poster, let's see what happens here? You've got right off yir nut. The skirt comment alone is sexist, and homophobic, you deserve a ban definitely!! I would be crucified by the MODS if I posted this....

Strange that you don't feel slasher deserves a ban too...

Just for clarity, I don't believe slasher or doontheslope should be suspended 

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Of course you wouldn't.. Then why did I get a 7 day suspension last week?  I made a comment about a fellow poster in a skirt couple year back, I got a 7 day ban as it was deemed homophobic. Therefore, Doon The Dope should be suspended. Certain folk can say whatever they want on here and get away with it,FACT !! 

11 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

One other thing, I knew you would come running in the hoose with your comments as usual, trying to play Billy big baws....

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Of course you wouldn't.. Then why did I get a 7 day suspension last week?  I made a comment about a fellow poster in a skirt couple year back, I got a 7 day ban as it was deemed homophobic. Therefore, Doon The Dope should be suspended. Certain folk can say whatever they want on here and get away with it,FACT !! 

Ask the person who reported you or the mods...... I'm guessing the mods already told you why you were suspended but I'd take a wild guess at the reason being your aggressive and abusive attitude towards a few people last week. I was one of those people, I didn't report you as I accepted your apology but I can see why you were suspended. 

If you feel you've been unfairly treated and suspended for less than what doontheslope posted, I advise taking this up with people who can actually do someone about it, the mods/admin. 

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

One other thing, I knew you would come running in the hoose with your comments as usual, trying to play Billy big baws....

My balls are quite big but I'm not called Billy

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Ask the person who reported you or the mods...... I'm guessing the mods already told you why you were suspended but I'd take a wild guess at the reason being your aggressive and abusive attitude towards a few people last week. I was one of those people, I didn't report you as I accepted your apology but I can see why you were suspended. 

If you feel you've been unfairly treated and suspended for less than what doontheslope posted, I advise taking this up with people who can actually do someone about it, the mods/admin. 

Aye ok..I know who reported me, same bag licker that shoots his mouth off and gets away with it.. Rules are simple on this board. If the MODS like you, you are untouchable, if they don't like you, "Big Ramy". You get suspensions.... I'm not grassing Doon The Slope, don't know him/ her to be honest, but certain comments are off limits, as why I was suspended...

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Aye ok..I know who reported me, same bag licker that shoots his mouth off and gets away with it.. Rules are simple on this board. If the MODS like you, you are untouchable, if they don't like you, "Big Ramy". You get suspensions.... I'm not grassing Doon The Slope, don't know him/ her to be honest, but certain comments are off limits, as why I was suspended...

Are you sure you weren't suspended because you were abusive? 

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Well, of that was the case, certain posters should also have been suspended. I was abused by a certain poster, same poster as always, but he/she never gets a ban..  Listen VA, I'm not about to ruin a thread. The MODS want to suspend me for good, go ahead, if it makes them feel good inside, be my guest !! Just be fair across the board, which they never are.. Anyway, enough on this, back to the football. 

Good luck in the semi final tomorrow !! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I think you’ll find I was responding to being called a dick and never went out of my way to abuse another poster

It you reckon I’ve gone right off my nut I can live with that coming from an unhinged drama queen. Sorry that’s possibly a bit too homophobic for you as well

4 hours ago, slasher said:

Only an utter scumbag would defend that sort of behaviour. Hopefully you can keep your wild opinions to yourself in Germany 👍

Only utter scumbags cling to whataboutery when presented with first hand anecdotes of traumatic childhood experiences

25 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I think you’ll find I was responding to being called a dick and never went out of my way to abuse another poster

It you reckon I’ve gone right off my nut I can live with that coming from an unhinged drama queen. Sorry that’s possibly a bit too homophobic for you as well

Away back in yir pram wee man !!

34 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Only utter scumbags cling to whataboutery when presented with first hand anecdotes of traumatic childhood experiences

I wasn’t belittling your childhood experience, more making the point that it takes the same number of idiots to chuck a CS gas canister as it does to jam a pint glass in someone’s face. Labelling an entire supporter base as scum because of it is grossly unfair on the vast majority of decent fans. 
I will however apologise for calling you a dick, that was unnecessary.

11 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/68847028

The highland league goes to the final day of the season for the 3rd season in a row but this time 3 teams can win it

Proper title race that. The chatter on the grapevine is Buckie and Fraserburgh wouldn't be too interested in promotion but obviously as an ex-SPFL club, Brechin are very keen to get back to League Two. Any insights into this VDA?

Tomorrow all three sides will be going for it in order to win the Highland League. Whomever it is would be a large underdog to East Kilbride in the playoff. Let's see how it all plays out.

8 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

Proper title race that. The chatter on the grapevine is Buckie and Fraserburgh wouldn't be too interested in promotion but obviously as an ex-SPFL club, Brechin are very keen to get back to League Two. Any insights into this VDA?

Tomorrow all three sides will be going for it in order to win the Highland League. Whomever it is would be a large underdog to East Kilbride in the playoff. Let's see how it all plays out.

Brechin definitely want to get back to league 2. 

I'm not 100% on my team fraserburgh. I'm not sure they have the finances to support being in league 2. They rely mainly on youth from their own setup which for a highland league team is very impressive. 

Don't know about Buckie, they can fuck off to the moon as far as im concerned.  😆 

I think Buckie will take it on GD - having Strathspey in their last 2 games was well planned eh; presume one of their earlier games were postponed?

EK will beat Clyde/Stranraer should it be them, but I feel Clyde/Stranraer would topple the HL team.

Mental, I know!

Just now, LoganRoy said:

I think Buckie will take it on GD - having Strathspey in their last 2 games was well planned eh; presume one of their earlier games were postponed?

EK will beat Clyde/Stranraer should it be them, but I feel Clyde/Stranraer would topple the HL team.

Mental, I know!

Don't think any of the highland league sides are good enough to go up. 

Buckie will win the league unless they have a massive brain fart like they did against deveronvale and Lossiemouth. Keith are their local rivals bit I can't see them taking anything from Buckie. Buckie lost the league on the last match of the season against Brechin last season. They lost its to fraserburgh by only 3 points the season before that. Its theirs to lose now.

On 4/17/2024 at 10:50 PM, Fairbairn said:

It’s even more likely to be a title decider now! 

League will be over by then rangers have fallen apart

11 hours ago, slasher said:

I wasn’t belittling your childhood experience, more making the point that it takes the same number of idiots to chuck a CS gas canister as it does to jam a pint glass in someone’s face. Labelling an entire supporter base as scum because of it is grossly unfair on the vast majority of decent fans. 
I will however apologise for calling you a dick, that was unnecessary.

Apology accepted. I appreciate it. It takes a bigger person to admit their mistakes. It’s a pity some other posters on here are unable to see how churlish and childish they look by doubling down their grievances 

Please accept my retaliatory post calling you a prick. No hard feelings