Season 23/24 - Page 56 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Congratulations to Stenny. A great old club, hopefully not 140 years until the next silverware 👏

Cheers - such a great day finally getting over the line. I strongly agree with your final comment 😁

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, slasher said:

Listen, in the real world I don’t think you get a penalty for either of those yesterday. In this rarified environment of ifab/var etc I think most refs are awarding both.  I’m not saying it’s right but that’s the way the game works these days!

Anyway well done to Stenhousemuir…..a fantastic achievement!

Thanks mate - it's really hit home just how awesome winning a league title is. Also fantastic to hear/see the well wishes from fans of other clubs.

1 hour ago, glasgow jock said:

Congrats mate, most consistent team in the league & fully deserved 👍

Also thanks for giving us our best result of an otherwise miserable season (1-6) a stranger result in Scottish football history you'll struggle to match 🤣

Cheers - yes it's been some season at Ochilview. You boys have gradually clawed your way back from oblivion, but still work to do in the final four weeks. That battle is going to be interesting for sure.

As for 1-6, that was one of those days that football throws up occasionally. You boys were absolutely dynamite on that wild February Saturday.

1 hour ago, LoganRoy said:

I think Rangers could have felt more injustice for their goal being disallowed from the Iwata and Lawrence one. The refs 5 yards away, that and Celtic making an arse of clearing the ball - VAR didn't need to go back that far. 

Beaton helping Celtic out again. 

This is not about Beaton. This is about a professional footballer rolling and jumping about the pitch like he had just been tazered  by the police. Flopping about like a salmon. It's embarrassing for his club and embarrassing for football in general. If I was his manager, he would be sent packing !!! It's cheats like this that give football a bad name.. I say this about and player that acts like this, not just a hun....

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

This is not about Beaton. This is about a professional footballer rolling and jumping about the pitch like he had just been tazered  by the police. Flopping about like a salmon. It's embarrassing for his club and embarrassing for football in general. If I was his manager, he would be sent packing !!! It's cheats like this that give football a bad name.. I say this about and player that acts like this, not just a hun....

I presume you emailed Ange asking him to remove Kyogo for his similar cheating?

Silvas earlier theatrical performances should have resulted on a booking, I'd give divers no chances. He was however fouled for the penalty. His theatrics after, waving to Tavernier and hovering at the penalty spot showed how sure he was it was a penalty.  

1 minute ago, LoganRoy said:

I presume you emailed Ange asking him to remove Kyogo for his similar cheating?

Silvas earlier theatrical performances should have resulted on a booking, I'd give divers no chances. He was however fouled for the penalty. His theatrics after, waving to Tavernier and hovering at the penalty spot showed how sure he was it was a penalty.  

Is that right aye? 

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Go for it then, how is this?

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Go for it then, how is this?

Unfortunately we can look at too many players and see too many cheating. Unfortunately too many of us turn a blind eye to it when it's our own team. 

On the bottle incident though Ramy is right. I hope they find out who the moron was, that the police take appropriate action and that Rangers ban him for life.

55 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Typical response. No surprise... Our physio was also bottled in the face last time at Ibrox, how soon we forget....

The response was to highlight both clubs have elements that are the exact same - scumbags

14 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

I hope they find out who the moron was, that the police take appropriate action and that Rangers ban him for life.

Correct

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

How is that relegation battle getting on?

As expected 

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/6Zr8ngT46jdkDCU1/?mibextid=BoOugx

Let's all just sweep it under the carpet folks, it's Ra peepul !! Comical... 

Isn’t this exactly what you’re doing? 

I’ve read many a person on here slating their own players for it, but you refuse to see it, it’s wonderful 😂😂😂

This board is full of some right bellends I must say.... Instead of solving the problem, Yees dive into the YouTube history television network, post reruns,  and , but, but ,but the Celtic did that in 1987. Nae wunner our game is in such a state in Scotland... 🙄

34 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

This board is full of some right bellends I must say.... Instead of solving the problem, Yees dive into the YouTube history television network, post reruns,  and , but, but ,but the Celtic did that in 1987. Nae wunner our game is in such a state in Scotland... 🙄

This is mainly a Scotland Football message board where most members do not support either of the OF 

Therefore if a Celtic supporter whinges about Rangers fans behavior then they will likely receive the same short shrift that a Rangers supporter whingeing about Celtic fans behaviour would 

The reason - as i said before - both clubs have the exact same elements amongst their support and anything one has done it is unlikely the other hasnt

Places where you are more likely to get positive responses to this whingeing are the Huddleboard or Follow Follow