Toyota Yaris - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, Bzzzz said:

Absolute bag of shit. 

That is all. 

To quote fae another topic , “Shouldn’t huv bought it in the first place, totally  own fault” maybe nae 100% word for word but you should get my drift 😜

In the words of my mechanic - the Mercedes A class is the best car on the road

That will be my next motor albeit my big arse CLK is finally running better than it has been for a while

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

In the words of my mechanic - the Mercedes A class is the best car on the road

That will be my next motor albeit my big arse CLK is finally running better than it has been for a while

I've fancied an A Class for a while but can't shake the feeling that they're a bit ""drug dealery"!!

32 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I've fancied an A Class for a while but can't shake the feeling that they're a bit ""drug dealery"!!

What i am looking for is something that i wont need to throw money at - which i have done with my current car albeit it being a comfort cruiser with G-Force like pull 

Drove to London in it and it just glided there and back

The reviews on the A-Class 250 AMG on Youtube are very good and echo what my mechanic said

Not interested in the A35 or A45 as again when something goes wrong with them it's extortionate

7 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

To quote fae another topic , “Shouldn’t huv bought it in the first place, totally  own fault” maybe nae 100% word for word but you should get my drift 😜

Nah had one forced on me as a courtesy car cos some daft cunt drove into the back of Mrs Bzzzz. 

Actually astounded at how bad a car can be. It's like driving an underpowered roller skate. 😐 

14 minutes ago, Bzzzz said:

Nah had one forced on me as a courtesy car cos some daft cunt drove into the back of Mrs Bzzzz. 

Actually astounded at how bad a car can be. It's like driving an underpowered roller skate. 😐 

Hope Mrs Bzzzz 🐝 is ok 👍 

11 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

Hope Mrs Bzzzz 🐝 is ok 👍 

Aye, cheers, all good, she just got a fright and a few bruises, she's more annoyed about the bag of shit Yaris we've got instead of her own car!