Spanish home end - Page 8 - Spain v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Spanish home end

MegabusTA

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Not got a VPN so doesn't let me view it.

Oh, I'm based outside the UK, probably why I can view it.  Basically the TA section has been unofficially expanded by 4 complete sections with the next couple not far off, apart from right down the front.  Apart from that, elsewhere in the stadium it's almost a case of "pick your seat" with the exception of a couple of sections

Edited by lyonhibs

15 hours ago, Marky said:

Thanks mate. We ended getting the tickets thru a Spanish mate of a mate 👍.

Thought you’d given up going to away games. First for a while? Hopefully bump into you for a beer . Made a late decision to go with the missus for a few days break and got home end tickets through a mate in Canada would you believe! 

On 9/28/2023 at 2:46 PM, GHfaeGTA said:

Thought you’d given up going to away games. First for a while? Hopefully bump into you for a beer . Made a late decision to go with the missus for a few days break and got home end tickets through a mate in Canada would you believe! 

Hi mate, 

Yes this is my first game since the Levein Prague debacle.

Combined it with a wee week’s holiday in Spain (not with the Mrs though 😀)

Yeah would be good to get a beer. I’ll be in Seville from Wednesday till Saturday. 

3 hours ago, Marky said:

Hi mate, 

Yes this is my first game since the Levein Prague debacle.

Combined it with a wee week’s holiday in Spain (not with the Mrs though 😀)

Yeah would be good to get a beer. I’ll be in Seville from Wednesday till Saturday. 

We arrive around midday day of game then stay until Monday. Just sent you a DM via this site. Hopefully catch up over a beer or two 

On 9/28/2023 at 9:24 AM, Squirrelhumper said:

Anyone got a map of the stadium to see ticket sales?

I had a look just now ... could only see one section at a time... so didn't want to bombard everyone with screenshots.

I randomly selected some sections around the ground and most have plenty of seats available.

Edited by GLOSTA
typos

Alright fellow Tartan Army troops!?

We're hoping to go to our first away game next week and need some ticket advice if possible please.

My cousin lives in China and has agreed to buy us tickets then send them via the Spanish FA ticket app. Would this be the best/easiest way for us to secure tickets?

Also, what would be the best seats to aim for currently with the aim of sitting with some of our fellow Scots?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Joey and Sharon

24 minutes ago, Djford7 said:

Alright fellow Tartan Army troops!?

We're hoping to go to our first away game next week and need some ticket advice if possible please.

My cousin lives in China and has agreed to buy us tickets then send them via the Spanish FA ticket app. Would this be the best/easiest way for us to secure tickets?

Also, what would be the best seats to aim for currently with the aim of sitting with some of our fellow Scots?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Joey and Sharon

If you don't know/can't be arsed using a VPN to effectively make the Spanish FA website think you're not in the UK then yes. After a succesful purchase you get the PDfs also as well as the RFEF app option. 

Best sections with availability for being almost certainly sat with 95% Scots will probably be 219A, 119A or 119 in the 2nd ring

11 hours ago, GLOSTA said:

Worked it out.... all the very light shaded areas sold out. Plenty of tix everywhere else I looked

Screenshot_20231004_224819_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231004_224827_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231004_224835_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231004_224842_Chrome.jpg

That looks pretty favourable from our end with plenty of the sections around our official tickets sold out.

Should be a pretty healthy/noisy away support. If they dont sell out their allocation and with a big running track around the pitch, we should be able to give plenty encouragement to the team.

Also our official tickets are up high, so should have a decent view of the far away goal for a change!

Edited by Judith

1 hour ago, MooreCelt said:

Whats best to go for boys? Also is it defo E-Tickets? Leaving it late

Screenshot_20231006_192810_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think any of the sections next to the TA section apart from right down the front are already quite full of, one assumes, 99% Scotland fans, so take your pick. 

E-tickets via app or print at home Pdf for definite 

Edited by lyonhibs

15 hours ago, lyonhibs said:

I think any of the sections next to the TA section apart from right down the front are already quite full of, one assumes, 99% Scotland fans, so take your pick. 

E-tickets via app or print at home Pdf for definite 

Perfect, cheers mate! Spanish address needed or UK fine?

2 minutes ago, MooreCelt said:

2 Tickets bought! 119 near front. Are rows in odd/even numbers cause I chose next to each other and seats are 127 and 125.

Also, is it normal that I cannot activate ticket on app yet? 

Yes & yes. Think the tickets aren’t active until a few hours before ko. 

2 minutes ago, Tartan_Thomo said:

What is the consensus on wearing Kilts in the home end? I didn't have an issue when I've done it before in Wales & Serbia, might be taking a chance though?

I've never understood risking it. Pro, you get to wear what you like, con, you potentially get turned away and miss the game. 

The most I've done when sitting in home end is wear my Scotland top under a zip up and if I judge I'm all good, I can at least have my top on. Seville may be too warm for layers mind you!

Your call... I'd imagine you would be fine and the Spanish won't care, but I'd always think why risk it?