Managers Thread.... - Page 18 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Managers Thread....

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

That’ll be Aberdeens next gaffer 🙈

I wouldn’t wish that on anybody, he gave a speech at a Fleetwood fans event saying he wasn’t accepted by the fans because he’d played for hertz and the media had it in for him because he was English. Slavering cunt trying to deflect his own short comings at every opportunity. 

3 hours ago, dan cake said:

Get Lennon in, ultimately itll end in tears but the ride will be magic and imagine the seeth when you play the Stickies

It has to be someone soon. I can’t bear to watch it, but apparently he told the media the players are struggling from their early season performances. 

He’s lost the fucking plot, but more importantly, he’s lost the fans. 

3 hours ago, dan cake said:

Rooney sacked by Birmingham after 15 games, shocking appointment tbh. Another board suduced by a “big name” no doubt the Arabs will be lining up to top up his pension

Is he going to replace Goodwin . 😉😜

On 12/30/2023 at 6:14 PM, dan cake said:

I wouldn’t wish that on anybody, he gave a speech at a Fleetwood fans event saying he wasn’t accepted by the fans because he’d played for hertz and the media had it in for him because he was English. Slavering cunt trying to deflect his own short comings at every opportunity. 

Unbelievable, neck of brass

https://www.hibsobserver.co.uk/news/24041786.ex-hibs-boss-johnson-offers-management-seminars-fleetwood-exit/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...