Ryan Fraser - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ryan Fraser

bisland boy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, thesaint said:

Once again,based on what?As far as Scotland are concerned Ryan Christie has performed well,and shown great commitment.Had a bit of a bad spell at the end of his time with Celtic,but mostly good for us.James Forrest a bit sporadic for Scotland,but certainly not any worse than Fraser has been.Just can't see in what way he has proved himself better than Christie or Forrest.

I think his performances have been better.  Also, it’s unscientific but if any of the three were in a goalscoring position I would put money on him ahead of the others.  I think he is more effectI’ve.

9 hours ago, Malcolm said:

I think his performances have been better.  Also, it’s unscientific but if any of the three were in a goalscoring position I would put money on him ahead of the others.  I think he is more effectI’ve.

Can't agree with that.His performances for Scotland have been ok.No more.

4 minutes ago, 86glebestreet said:

If only you had waited another day🤣

I think we have all done it, slagged a player then he pops up with a goal, don’t know how many times I have said it about Forrest 

Yes that's true,but on this occasion there was no reason to slag Ryan Christie at Bournemouth.Check his stats,and even more important check the Bournemouth fans website.

31 minutes ago, 86glebestreet said:

See my earlier post, I do look at the cherries website, that’s why I said he can’t be doing much wrong 

I was only quoting you in your reply to the guy who made the comment about Christie where you said we have all slagged a player off,only for him to score.I know you said he must be doing something right.I was making the point about the original Christie post,and saying in Christie's case,he doesn't deserved to be slagged in the first place.

9 hours ago, thesaint said:

I was only quoting you in your reply to the guy who made the comment about Christie where you said we have all slagged a player off,only for him to score.I know you said he must be doing something right.I was making the point about the original Christie post,and saying in Christie's case,he doesn't deserved to be slagged in the first place.

👍👍