Rangers players FTP - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers players FTP

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Anybody else remember the time Ibrox sung loudly about Steve Clarke being a fenian?

We let this club forget far too easily  how unwanted their beliefs are in this country.

Far too often we let the media repeat the convenient lie - it's just a minority. Absolute lies. I was at Ibrox. It's the whole lot of them.

But it's all OK now because their players didn't sing fuck the pope. They're now on about legal proceedings against those who defamed their good name just not their own supporters who defamed their good name

9 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Agreed, it takes away from the bigger issues, which is why the whole thing was so ridiculous in the first place. That said, some of the statements, especially by a number of MSP, derseved to be challanged. The video was debunked after about an hour. Even on Twiiter, no one was taking it seriously.

Its amazing though how many people are gutted that its not real, however.

I don't really give a fuck about whether a few pissed up footballers sang FTP. The wider picture is the problem but that will be ignored now.

Rangers have their out and the mutants will lap up the "everyone against us" mentality

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

But it's all OK now because their players didn't sing fuck the pope. They're now on about legal proceedings against those who defamed their good name just not their own supporters who defamed their good name

Another non story.  If I found a video of you and dubbed it on Twitter for 30 minutes what would you think?  Mud sticks.  Or I could delete your post and put my own words in it under your name.  Same idea.  The people that think these things are sick.  There is no one that I know that hasn't condemned these scenes last Saturday.  Young arseholes high on drink and whatever else.  An embarrasement to the club itself but the club are not to blame on this occasion.  IMO.

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I don't really give a fuck about whether a few pissed up footballers sang FTP. The wider picture is the problem but that will be ignored now.

Rangers have their out and the mutants will lap up the "everyone against us" mentality

The point is.  THEY NEVER!  But now 8 pages on it.

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

You'll be the first to lap this up, you're part of the problem 

Aye ok.  I am nothing but a bigot therefore part of the problem.  If that is what you think then I won't change your mind.  And changing peoples minds and attitudes is the biggest problem.  So tell me VA  (hope this isn't classed as trolling).  Do you think I am a bigot?  And how am I part of the problem?  What is the problem?  There's a few questions to consider.  Think wisely 👍

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye ok.  I am nothing but a bigot therefore part of the problem.  If that is what you think then I won't change your mind.  And changing peoples minds and attitudes is the biggest problem.  So tell me VA  (hope this isn't classed as trolling).  Do you think I am a bigot?  And how am I part of the problem?  What is the problem?  There's a few questions to consider.  Think wisely 👍

It's been explained to you multiple times by several different people, including good rangers fans. 

You're either too stupid to understand or you don't want to understand or I suspect you're just being a troll as always. You've spouted the same incoherent shite for years.  I don't even thing youre a Scotland fan.

Just now, vanderark14 said:

It's been explained to you multiple times by several different people, including good rangers fans. 

You're either too stupid to understand or you don't want to understand or I suspect you're just being a troll as always. You've spouted the same incoherent shite for years.  I don't even thing youre a Scotland fan.

Google Armadale Sons of Wallace kid.  Started in 1999 by myself and Jim Sibbald.  Then come back and tell me I am not a Scotland fan.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Google Armadale Sons of Wallace kid.  Started in 1999 by myself and Jim Sibbald.  Then come back and tell me I am not a Scotland fan.

22 years ago,nowdays you're a hun troll

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

22 years ago,nowdays you're a hun troll

I could easily say to you that you are part of the problem.  But I won't.  You comment a lot on my posts so I could call you a troll.  But I won't.  I respect others on here and don't call them names (apart from DJ Mick!!).  Because I like debates with you VA does not make me a troll.  

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

22 years ago,nowdays you're a hun trollS 

A hun troll who I have on ignore. Please stop quoting his inane dribblings. He is an enabler and excuser of bigotry. Get him to fuck.

Just now, duncan II said:

A hun troll who I have on ignore. Please stop quoting his inane dribblings. He is an enabler and excuser of bigotry. Get him to fuck.

You've no chance of that. Trolling is allowed on here now

41 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The wider picture is the problem but that will be ignored now.

exactly.....and for that you have to thank those Celtic accounts of Twitter who added the volunme to this, and those MSP who then jumped on board.  Why on earth is a (former) justice secretary commenting on a live investigation?

There is a problem that we need to find a solution to. How is that possible when a large groups of people believe that video to be real, or more worryingly, wish it to be real? it just entrenches positions.

The correct response would have been to try and dial down the retoric after the awful scene at the weekend. What we got were people trying to point score.

On that basis its completly correct that people who spread the false narrative about Rangers players (particualry Kamara) being involved in sectarian chanting are forced to explain their actions in court.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

8 pages of a non story.  It's all about the Rangers!!  And I now have personal experience of being defamed on here.  Anyway, back to the Palestinians!!!  Have a good day people.  Except you Scotty, don't like you.  Oh and Ramy as well 👉 Stand on !!!

I have no idea why you are off my ignore list. You've just confirmed to me why you were on it in the first place.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Because people like you canny take a joke maybe.  But that might be me trolling again.

And also, both Ramy and Scotty know that I am joking.  Like the two of them as people.  And they can take a joke.  I converse with the two of them on here and none of them call me a troll.  It's an easy answer for people that are not educated.    The easy way out is to lose the debate and call someone a troll.

10 hours ago, Stu101 said:

You think it reasonable to defame people, notwithstanding that its Rangers?

You genuinely think that?

I don't think Rangers have been de-famed by either the original video or the commentary thereafter. Some of the players have a case, not the club. 

My main point however was that Rangers will make a rip-roaring cunt of themselves in the desperation to clamber atop the moral highground. They always do. 

1 hour ago, Stu101 said:

exactly.....and for that you have to thank those Celtic accounts of Twitter who added the volunme to this, and those MSP who then jumped on board.  Why on earth is a (former) justice secretary commenting on a live investigation?

There is a problem that we need to find a solution to. How is that possible when a large groups of people believe that video to be real, or more worryingly, wish it to be real? it just entrenches positions.

The correct response would have been to try and dial down the retoric after the awful scene at the weekend. What we got were people trying to point score.

On that basis its completly correct that people who spread the false narrative about Rangers players (particualry Kamara) being involved in sectarian chanting are forced to explain their actions in court.

Is Kamara pursuing legal action or is it the club? I got the impression it was the latter? And are they making complaints about the original poster of the video or the commentary?

2 hours ago, Morrisandmoo said:

I don't think Rangers have been de-famed by either the original video or the commentary thereafter. Some of the players have a case,de-famed  not the club. 

My main point however was that Rangers will make a rip-roaring cunt of themselves in the desperation to clamber atop the moral highground. They always do. 

Aye. So Rangers are not allowed to stick up for their players when they have been de-famed in a false video by Celtic Supporters on Twitter.  Nah, just let it go.    My erse.  This should lead to a police investigation and the MSP who brought out the statement on it.  9 pages now on this.  Bitter or what?  The cannytakeit.com that Rangers are back on top and won 55 are pure mental raging.