Tv Cake Pish - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I've never watched it but I know that anyone that does watch it should surely have something better to do with their time.

I watched it on catch up. I really enjoy it and love baking. I'm pretty sheite at it and don't have an artistic bone in my body so like seeing people who are good and artistic at and with baking. I'm big and enough and intelligent enough to understand all the 'British' nonsense programmes that were on but I just like baking programmes. No lobotomy, lots of things to do in my life just choose not to do them at 11.30pm when I catch up. Don't understand why people are surprised the news made a big deal of it, news has been sheite for years and put footballers hurting toes before villages being annihilated. Hate cooking programmes and all insults thrown at viewers of Bake Off should be kept for viewers of Saturday morning TV. Where's Zorro for feck sake?

I've never seen it however if it's what folk enjoy then fair enough. If you don't like it don't watch it. There are hundreds of channels showing different forms of entertainment, add to those net flicks etc and you, as far as programme choices go can have your cake and eat it..

Edited by andreimack