Steven Fletcher! - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Steven Fletcher!

BlueBonnetsowertheBorder

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been good. However, we have equally good players, playing every week and in-form.

Bannan shouldn't be ahead of Dorrans IMO.

Agree here! Dorrans recent form probably gives him the edge, a good headache for Gordon to have though, he will also know that Bannan has always put in a decent shift whenever he has played for him!

Yes but Robertson is already showing his talent at international level after just two caps and getting rave reviews. Dorrans has ten caps and yet to set the Heather alight and minus the rave reviews so some difference between the two. Don't get me wrong I hope Dorrans can prove me wrong but I just don't see it.

Edited by Caledonian Craig

A good run of results doesn't make every individual in the squad a world beater.

Nah but he's played very well in our last two games (particularly on Tuesday), so for someone to come on here and (presumably using the logic that Sunderland got pumped so Fletcher must be crap) say they're being "proven right that he's not really that good" is more than a bit bizarre.

Nah but he's played very well in our last two games (particularly on Tuesday), so for someone to come on here and (presumably using the logic that Sunderland got pumped so Fletcher must be crap) say they're being "proven right that he's not really that good" is more than a bit bizarre.

I felt that he was pretty wasteful last Saturday with several attacks but he played his role well on Tuesday.

Can't disagree with you that using an 8-0 defeat to rate a striker of the losing team is pretty strange though.

Fletch has been great last 2 games for us, set up a barrow load v Georgia and was great in Poland. Anyone who can't see this should give up on fitba.

So anyone who disagrees with your opinion should give up on football?

Maybe you should just stick to posting in the pre match parties threads or telling everyone how "pure steaming" you got and let the grown ups talk :ok: