The Rangers Fans Fighting - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Rangers Fans Fighting

I haven't avoided anything something you find hard to digest.

But here's a laugh, you really couldn't make that up.

That is outstanding. You can picture it now, a group of obese, toothless mutants all turning up to pull bowler hats and penny whistles out of their tracksuit bottoms for an impromptu 'sash mob'. That will show them!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is outstanding. You can picture it now, a group of obese, toothless mutants all turning up to pull bowler hats and penny whistles out of their tracksuit bottoms for an impromptu 'sash mob'. That will show them!

I'm stealing that!

:lol:

Unfortunately we're back in bail-out territory and he's at least got the dosh (just to get us on even keel not Murrayesque spending), Reggie and Ronnie don't have a clue.

aye, you need to address the operating model too. regardless of how the money is going out of the club, more is going out than coming in. has to be fixed.

aye, you need to address the operating model too. regardless of how the money is going out of the club, more is going out than coming in. has to be fixed.

This is the bit that confounds me. They HAD the oppochancity to do just that. Way back at the beginning when they were allowed into League Two. Just like Hearts are doing now.

Cut the cloth, blood the bairns, let them grow.....

Ach, we all know it. And it looks like it's going to bite them on the bum again.

This is the bit that confounds me. They HAD the oppochancity to do just that. Way back at the beginning when they were allowed into League Two. Just like Hearts are doing now.

Ach, we all know it. And it looks like it's going to bite them on the bum again.

There was an opportunity but the management was too weak and too corrupt to take it.

There was an opportunity but the management was too weak and too corrupt to take it.

Aye, and some fans were loving it - showing what a big club they still were, splashing the cash on the likes on Ian Black etc, for the bottom tier of Scottish fitba

Lovely even more rangers fans are going to be at ibrox chucking pies at us when we play them on the 18th. :-)) Some of our lads are thinking of putting their orders in early so they can get steak aswell as mince and ingin. :ok:

Lovely even more rangers fans are going to be at ibrox chucking pies at us when we play them on the 18th. :-)) Some of our lads are thinking of putting their orders in early so they can get steak aswell as mince and ingin. :ok:

You are getting the full military love in too. In for a treat.

Part of the problem with that is the fickleness of fans. They want instant success they don't want to struggle through leagues winning as much as you lose. Rangers fans are used to seeing their team win, the players on offer now should in reality be winning every game , the fact they are not is down IMO to a lack of management skills and a lack of desire to achieve. Too many underachievers turning up collecting cash for very little return. Add to this constant negativity in the media and an almost daily stream of uncertainty about the board and club finances and it must play on a players mind.

I personally think the whole situation is beyond redemption and the current ownership is so fragmented there's no way out of this corner, the blows will just keep landing and a club that's on it's knees now will end up flat on it's back.

Scotland fans decrying someone for being drunk at the match....

Irony be thy name.

As I said earlier, have seen many drunk scotland fans through the turnstiles - cant ever remember it resulting in fighting either inside or outside of the ground. thats the big difference.

....and four days prior to this game....we'll all just sweep this under the carpet once again then shall we.

unbelievable the blinkered view in this bitter little country of ours at times.

Police arrest 17 at Celtic v Dinamo Zagreb tie

or the Dens Park riots last year?

sweep, sweep.

....and four days prior to this game....we'll all just sweep this under the carpet once again then shall we.

sweep, sweep.

I think most, if not all, of those arrested in and around Celtic Park the other week were Dinamo Zagreb supporters rather than Celtic supporters.

sweep, sweep.

Correct. The bum cheeks are a disgrace.

Scotland fans get away with things other fans wouldn't, I witness it all the time. I've seen people getting into Hampden that can barley stand up while plod smiles and turns a blind eye, turn up like that to Celtic Park and you'll be doing a weekender every time.

This Saturday, 5pm kick off, there will be hundreds like that.

Scotland fans get away with things other fans wouldn't, I witness it all the time. I've seen people getting into Hampden that can barley stand up while plod smiles and turns a blind eye, turn up like that to Celtic Park and you'll be doing a weekender every time.

This Saturday, 5pm kick off, there will be hundreds like that.

I do enjoy the drunk b*astards wasted the game for me threads after each Scotland game.

I do enjoy the drunk b*astards wasted the game for me threads after each Scotland game.

I saw a guy before the infamous Italy game, which was a 5pm kick off if I remember rightly. He was walking down the middle of Aikenhead road steaming and holding his kilt up and pishing as he walked. Police didn't say a word. Do that at 2:50pm on London Rd on a Saturday when Celtic are at home and you'll get kettled before you can say Green Brigade.

I saw a guy before the infamous Italy game, which was a 5pm kick off if I remember rightly. He was walking down the middle of Aikenhead road steaming and holding his kilt up and pishing as he walked. Police didn't say a word. Do that at 2:50pm on London Rd on a Saturday when Celtic are at home and you'll get kettled before you can say Green Brigade.

Green Br...... LIFTED!!