Goalie - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Goalie

JagDude

I think that when all 3 are fully fit then Gordon is better than other two. However all 3 are world class keepers. I'd have no worries whoever he picks as none of them will let us down.

I would love Gordon to come on next week even just for a few minutes.

Gordon - when fully fit is the best all round keeper of the 3.

McGregor - The best shot stop stopper of the 3 but is more prone to mistakes. His save for Rangers against Werder Bremen is for me, one of the greatest saves of all time

Marshall - Has really improved his all round game and has proven himself to be a top keeper.

For me it's Marshall, he's been outstanding since getting the Jersey and I see no reason to disturb the back line by changing keepers in a competitive game. Against England I would give Gordon the first 45 and if he's back fit McGregor the second half.

Give Gordon the second half of the England game just for the reception he will get. As for who is the best I think they are all great and it just comes down to slight things where one is better than the others