The Mighty Celtic... - Page 293 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

6 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

I wonder how this - if what's being reported comes to fruition - impacts the SFA and their Final Independent Report into non-recent sexual abuse in Scottish football.

It was clear in that the Boys Club was separate from the Senior Club.

Whilst money is welcomed as a compensation, you'd hope that this outcome comes with an apology to the victims, which is the most important thing to the victims.  

Good post...👍

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You really are one thick fuck.. You and I have never gotten along, but your above post about me is out of order. There is no gloating when it comes to child abuse....

I have an "issue"...??? Coming from the Gestapo of the TAMB?  Get a life ya prick... I'm sure I'll be banned for this... Oh well...

Who said you were gloating? I think you need to read my post again. You can apologise once you realise I never said you were gloating

EDIT - If you do get banned, you would absolutely deserve it because not once did I say you were gloating. You read my post incorrectly and have once again flown completely off the handle with a ton of personal abuse

Edited by vanderark14

12 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Who said you were gloating? I think you need to read my post again. You can apologise once you realise I never said you were gloating

EDIT - If you do get banned, you would absolutely deserve it because not once did I say you were gloating. You read my post incorrectly and have once again flown completely off the handle with a ton of personal abuse

Just read it again. I owe you an apology. I miss read it.. I will man up.. My apologies for the personal abuse aswell...  

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just read it again. I owe you an apology. I miss read it.. I will man up.. My apologies for the personal abuse aswell...  

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Thanks

37 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

I wonder how this - if what's being reported comes to fruition - impacts the SFA and their Final Independent Report into non-recent sexual abuse in Scottish football.

It was clear in that the Boys Club was separate from the Senior Club.

Whilst money is welcomed as a compensation, you'd hope that this outcome comes with an apology to the victims, which is the most important thing to the victims.  

The problem is that legally it isnt clear that the boys club was a seperate entity to the senior club hence the compensation claim.

The boys clubs and senior club were so closely aligned that it the senior club was felt to have control / influence over decision making, recruitment etc at the boys club. 

16 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

The problem is that legally it isnt clear that the boys club was a seperate entity to the senior club hence the compensation claim.

The boys clubs and senior club were so closely aligned that it the senior club was felt to have control / influence over decision making, recruitment etc at the boys club. 

Spot on. 

I presume Celtic will maintain a clear separate entity argument and not admit/accept they are one and the same.

If so, then it's unlikely an apology will ever be given.  What happened to Celtic Boys Club?  Is it now incorporated as part of their youth pathway.

2 hours ago, LoganRoy said:

Spot on. 

I presume Celtic will maintain a clear separate entity argument and not admit/accept they are one and the same.

If so, then it's unlikely an apology will ever be given.  What happened to Celtic Boys Club?  Is it now incorporated as part of their youth pathway.

Im confident that Celtic will do the right thing and make a full apology for their part in what was a horrible period of their history (and other clubs).

The reason why they havent so far will be on advice of lawyers. Its standard practice to not say anything whilst proceddings are ongoing.

• 2 weeks later...