Tartan Army Vs Tartan Army - Poland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tartan Army Vs Tartan Army

Stuzo

Let me paint a picture, first game since referendum,pubs jam packed,most of us are pissed,general conversation breaks out with 2,3,4guys ,someone asks the question"so who did you vote for?" I voted yes. Oh right, I voted no.........................it all kicks off! Am I being daft or is this a possibility?

Completely silly IMHO. More likely to worry in trying to dodge potentially disgruntled Legia Warsaw nutters after the Celtic fiasco than our lads boxing each other.

Nothing to worry about.

Why would Legia Warsaw fans be at Scotland v Georgia game at Ibrox? ;-) Edited by Jimmy`s Lassie

I get where you're coming from but outside of my immediate group and/or those I know, I'd not be broaching the politician subject.

Its too raw and as I say, outside of my group, I'd not know how others have voted and how strongly they feel about it ............... best staying clear of the whole thing I'd say!

What are chances of any bother from Legia fans ?

Was there in March & locals were great but obviously after trouble with Celtic when they travelled & then the auld 6-1 on aggregate and still going out incident, does anyone reckon they'll be out for trouble ?

What are chances of any bother from Legia fans ?

Was there in March & locals were great but obviously after trouble with Celtic when they travelled & then the auld 6-1 on aggregate and still going out incident, does anyone reckon they'll be out for trouble ?

Very high according to my sources. That's why I'm not going,I've heard they're out for blood from Scotland after one of our teams never helped them.

I'm not going,the missus really doesn't want me to as a lassie in her work said the same.

Be vigilant guys,and be afraid,very afraid.

They're nutters and won't think twice about using weapons.

Very high according to my sources. That's why I'm not going,I've heard they're out for blood from Scotland after one of our teams never helped them.

I'm not going,the missus really doesn't want me to as a lassie in her work said the same.

What sources?

Hooligan TV? TBH if they want to hang my flag upside down they are welcome to it.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

Scaremongering at its very best.

I was told the Serbs would kill me

Apart from keeping one eye out (the sober one) for any potential nutters as usual when have my two sons with me at an away match., I'll be doing my normal Scotland away in a new city kinda thing. Never say never but I don't expect any sort of bother. As for the Yes / No debate its done. If I sit next to a fellow Scotland fan in Warsaw and it comes out he voted no I couldn't give a flying feck

Scaremongering at its very best.

I was told the Serbs would kill me

Aye, the Serb scare was the biggest "threat" we had. We had our own private Police force loitering around, and the only locals who have been friendlier to me were the Croats and Germans.

J

They're nutters and won't think twice about using weapons

There is still a lot of upset folk here but not as bad as it was a few weeks ago, i was at the Legia Warsaw game couple weeks ago in the corporate stand and i was getting ask by many if i liked Celtic, didnt get any bad feeling but that was corporate, Legia has a huge hooligan following though but like casuals in Scotland they dont generally following National team, for the ones looking for trouble they have the germans on the friday before and im sure they will be looking forward to that than us

But who knows, my polish wife thinks they will be out looking for Scots and so does the Poles in my office but in the city center and route to the stadium, there will be police everywhere and camera etc, just dont go too off and i'm sure you will be fine

I've heard whispers on the grapevine that Legia Casuals will be going round pubs removing all the lemons so that Gin & Tonic's can only be served with Lime.

Hope its not true, but if it is, i'll be heading to the ground with a big bag of fireworks to throw at their women and children.

There is still a lot of upset folk here but not as bad as it was a few weeks ago, i was at the Legia Warsaw game couple weeks ago in the corporate stand and i was getting ask by many if i liked Celtic, didnt get any bad feeling but that was corporate, Legia has a huge hooligan following though but like casuals in Scotland they dont generally following National team, for the ones looking for trouble they have the germans on the friday before and im sure they will be looking forward to that than us

But who knows, my polish wife thinks they will be out looking for Scots and so does the Poles in my office but in the city center and route to the stadium, there will be police everywhere and camera etc, just dont go too off and i'm sure you will be fine

This might be a good time to be a Rangers man then - seems like someone might like us after all. :shocked: