Cocaine addiction - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cocaine addiction

what is this....social workers corner? advice to guy with coke problem is grow up.......& take some accountability for your life. terribly sorry if it wasnt sugar coated enough for the drama queens

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

minutes ago, gusmac said:

what is this....social workers corner? advice to guy with coke problem is grow up.......& take some accountability for your life. terribly sorry if it wasnt sugar coated enough for the drama queens

minutes ago, gusmac said:
36 minutes ago, gusmac said:

6 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Couldn't give two fux what you say about me, but speaking about my kids like that is only going to end badly for you, so I'd advise you not to do it.

i don't know but it took a lot of courage to start and then answer fearlessly on this thread... So if i was you Gusmac I'd take the man at his word. What you up to here. Wind it in...

oops wrong quote pish

Edited by thplinth

8 hours ago, hunchy said:

Try to ignore idiots like gusmac. They think they are so perfect and can do no wrong but usually they are the ones with the most problems. They think if they bring others down it makes them better when in fact they only make them selves look worse. You have taken the first and possibly hardest step in recognising that things are going wrong and are starting to sort it out. Keep it up and you will get there. Always know there are those on here who will happily help you and give you the encouragement to better yourself

Sorry. Just noticed this. Appreciate that, thanks.

On 17/03/2017 at 8:10 PM, Reevesy said:

Couldn't give two fux what you say about me, but speaking about my kids like that is only going to end badly for you, so I'd advise you not to do it.

Ignore the trolls mate. Most folk on here have taken your sentiment as intended. Hope it's the first step towards a better place for you ??

On 3/17/2017 at 7:29 PM, gusmac said:

You seem like a right miserable cvnt.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

On 3/16/2017 at 11:21 PM, Reevesy said:

If you said that to me in person, at the game on Wednesday for example, then you'd get a broken jaw on the spot.

I doubt Gus would say anything like that to your face mate. He's probably one of these internet hard men that only got weaned of his mum's tit's when he started secondary school. 

7 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I doubt Gus would say anything like that to your face mate. He's probably one of these internet hard men that only got weaned of his mum's tit's when he started secondary school. 

Probably mate.

Like I said, I don't care what folk say about me. I actually expected a bit more abuse than I got tbh. Probably the wrong board to start a thread on but was feeling a bit concerned about it last week and thought it would be better to talk anonymously about it.

Talking about people's kids is low though.

On 18/03/2017 at 11:48 PM, they've_been_suckered said:

Ignore the trolls mate. Most folk on here have taken your sentiment as intended. Hope it's the first step towards a better place for you ??

Cheers mate

Been following this with interest over the last few days. My advice? Avoid 'the sesh', avoid the pre game get together. You know what's going to happen. You don't have to drop your mates, just see them in a different setting. Most of them will grow out of it, but some of them won't ever. You don't want to become one of the ones that gets left behind. I still see the same faces disappearing to the toilet in the pub. An hour later and they're dripping with paranoia and aggression, no fun to be around. I saw a group of lads from both sides obviously coked up to the eyeballs last Sunday on London road screaming abuse at each other.....not a pretty site ?

Maybe seeing your mates when they are 'on the gear' will shine a light on how you behave at times. It's the road to nowhere and you already know it.

Good luck m8 ?

On 09/03/2017 at 2:08 PM, Reevesy said:

Up until now I have always had the attitude of "that could never happen to me" when hearing other people's horror stories, but clearly that was naive, and I feel like it has now hit me that I can't be taking it at all. Like I mentioned earlier in the thread, I had a break from it since the Old Firm game on Hogmanay and my time off it was pretty productive, managed to get a couple of trips abroad booked and my kids' full christening all paid for with the money I wasn't wasting

Ffs 

in all seriousness hope it all works out and fair play to you for opening up here. I think you will without doubt overcome any problems you may have with it.

On 22/03/2017 at 0:48 PM, slasher said:

Been following this with interest over the last few days. My advice? Avoid 'the sesh', avoid the pre game get together. You know what's going to happen. You don't have to drop your mates, just see them in a different setting. Most of them will grow out of it, but some of them won't ever. You don't want to become one of the ones that gets left behind. I still see the same faces disappearing to the toilet in the pub. An hour later and they're dripping with paranoia and aggression, no fun to be around. I saw a group of lads from both sides obviously coked up to the eyeballs last Sunday on London road screaming abuse at each other.....not a pretty site ?

Maybe seeing your mates when they are 'on the gear' will shine a light on how you behave at times. It's the road to nowhere and you already know it.

Good luck m8 ?

Thank you.

Had a big get together last weekend and a fair few were on it but I remembered how shitty I was feeling after last time and wasn't even close to being tempted. I don't mind being around others on it if they can handle it. I just can't unfortunately. 

11 hours ago, wembley67lisbon said:

Ffs 

in all seriousness hope it all works out and fair play to you for opening up here. I think you will without doubt overcome any problems you may have with it.

Haha oops. I'm blaming that on the daily record I read in the canteen a few weeks ago.

As I've said, I don't feel that it's something I've ever felt the need to always have but when I do get on it then I rip the arse out of it. That's why it's better just to stay away from it altogether. It's like someone else pointed out on this thread, alcoholics can go months without a drink then have one and stay on it for weeks. It's just not worth the hassle.