Scotland v England Tickets - Page 4 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v England Tickets

GaryWood34

10 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:

If you had said to me a few years ago that I'd pass the chance of going to an England qualifier I would have laughed. Just really lost the will to go now. The game in Metz was a real wake up call for me of how I wasn't enjoying the football part anymore.

Friendlies always have been a waste of time. Last away one I went to other than England or Wales was Prague under Burley.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Friendlies always have been a waste of time. Last away one I went to other than England or Wales was Prague under Burley.

I don't think I've been to a friendly that hasn't been in England, Ireland or Wales. They don't have the same appeal as going to a game that matters, other than a couple of nights away with your mates.

Actually that's wrong, went to Metz last year

Edited by Reevesy
Talking shite

8 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

I don't think I've been to a friendly that hasn't been in England, Ireland or Wales. They don't have the same appeal as going to a game that matters, other than a couple of nights away with your mates.

Actually that's wrong, went to Metz last year

Main reason I go is for the football.

If I wanted a jolly I'd just go away with my mates or my burd. Competitive games are a different ball game.

I think al lot of fans go for the jolly ahead of the football but football has always been number 1 reason for me.

Just now, Squirrelhumper said:

Main reason I go is for the football.

If I wanted a jolly I'd just go away with my mates or my burd. Competitive games are a different ball game.

I think al lot of fans go for the jolly ahead of the football but football has always been number 1 reason for me.

That is pretty clear unfortunately, which is another reason for the atmosphere suffering.

I've always wondered why they choose Scotland games for a jolly though, it means they're only going to certain places and the flights will cost more when they could easily go at a different time for cheaper, and to somewhere of their choosing rather than where Scotland got pulled out a hat to visit. I guess "going to the fitba" is a better excuse to the wife though than "me and the lads are fuking off to Amsterdam for a piss up at the weekend".

6 minutes ago, Ictbob said:

Change them where?

Under where it says supporter, presumably it is all your name, you need to change each one to assign it to each person on your friends and family

59 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

I guess "going to the fitba" is a better excuse to the wife though than "me and the lads are fuking off to Amsterdam for a piss up at the weekend".

Folk that need an excuse to be allowed to go on holiday with their mates need to get a grip of their lives IMO. 

Just now, Parklife said:

Folk that need an excuse to be allowed to go on holiday with their mates need to get a grip of their lives IMO. 

Agreed, a grown man seeking "permission" is  pathetic. I don't expect my missus to ask me if she can go away with her mates, so it works both ways.

Although it obviously gets a bit trickier when you have kids to consider i.e if your missus is working and you'd normally be watching them etc

10 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Agreed, a grown man seeking "permission" is  pathetic. I don't expect my missus to ask me if she can go away with her mates, so it works both ways.

Although it obviously gets a bit trickier when you have kids to consider i.e if your missus is working and you'd normally be watching them etc

Exactly. I'm not suggesting folk neglect their children to enable them to go on holiday :lol: 

Just now, Parklife said:

Exactly. I'm not suggesting folk neglect their children to enable them to go on holiday :lol: 

:lol:

We had a boy who used to run about with us when he was younger who left a lads holiday after 3 days to go home to the lassie he was seeing at the time. Scumbag

3 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

We had a boy who used to run about with us when he was younger who left a lads holiday after 3 days to go home to the lassie he was seeing at the time. Scumbag

Dearie me, that's bad. I mind the lassie i was going out with when i was 18 said we'd have to stop going out if i went to Kavos for a week with my pals. There was only one winner there! 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Dearie me, that's bad. I mind the lassie i was going out with when i was 18 said we'd have to stop going out if i went to Kavos for a week with my pals. There was only one winner there! 

Did your pals enjoy Kavos? :ph34r: