Whatever happened to the Hogmanay Bloodbath? - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Whatever happened to the Hogmanay Bloodbath?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

"Brilliant! Shall I trawl the internet and rake up every piece of news involving violence for rangers and Celtic?" Deflection

"Not 100% sure but I reckon I could find a few more articles than you. :rolleyes:" Deflection

"And I didn't see any hibs or utd fans congratulating themselves on best behaviour.Talk about f@cking irrelevant" Deflection

You are quick enough to take the moral high ground with other clubs yet change the subject when it comes to yours. 

As for it having nothing to do with me? You for real? You were the one utterly obsessed by the Rangers going bust story that you are easily the biggest poster on the subject! Not sure what that's got to do with you?

Not unusual for the supporters of the wee team in a derby to get all paranoid. I've seen it before with Ayr.

No, you still aren't getting it. What am i deflecting exactly? And what mud am i slinging? 

Oh and what moral high ground have I taken? What ? To not expect a bloodbath? I don't really see why avoiding that should be a cause for congratulation - but maybe you do.

Re the rangers story that's just a dull statement. It was the biggest story in Scottish football - why shouldn't I be interested? And what's that got to do with butting into thread replies just to have a go at someone? If you are going to reply to me trying to be smart/witty then fair enough but it wasn't anything to do with you.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your work is especially dull today.

Your last statement - don't really get it, maybe an attempt at humour.

16 minutes ago, Parklife said:

What a strange thread! :lol: 

However, in the spirit of goodwill i'd like to extend my congratulations to every Rangers and Celtic fan who managed to avoid violence when attending a football match. You're a credit to yourselves :ok: 

I've got to admit that when watching the game i did chuckle that the first audible shout from the crowd after the minutes silence (for folk who went to support their team and died) was a shout of "I hope you die!". I guess the irony would be lost on the scumbag who shouted it. 

Don't parkie!! Squirrel will be onto you in no time. 

Don't you dare take the moral high ground and don't post on anything not Aberdeen related. You have been warned, the Killie fairness police are out today.

Guest BlueGaz

My thoughts on the thread, I think, was that it was mentioned on TAMB that it was a stupid idea, drink, new year, fights, etc etc etc, and the response was, it didn't turn out like that.  Seems to me, its turned turtle to being OF fans congratulating themselves because it didn't turn out as predicted by the TAMB foghorn leghorns.  Fk knows how it ended up in Ayrshire and Dundee though :lol::lol:

Guest BlueGaz
20 minutes ago, Bzzzz said:

Are we expected to congratulate them if they did actually behave themselves for once? 

No.  What you can do though, is catch up before posting, or just listen to Parkie and his posse and go from there.  

24 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

My thoughts on the thread, I think, was that it was mentioned on TAMB that it was a stupid idea, drink, new year, fights, etc etc etc, and the response was, it didn't turn out like that.  Seems to me, its turned turtle to being OF fans congratulating themselves because it didn't turn out as predicted by the TAMB foghorn leghorns.  Fk knows how it ended up in Ayrshire and Dundee though :lol::lol:

the TAMB didn't predict anything, two or three people posting doesn't speak for the entire board. 

Guest BlueGaz
3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

the TAMB didn't predict anything, two or three people posting doesn't speak for the entire board. 

You like to say this - read the post properly.  I said "it was mentioned on the TAMB" and referred to a few members as foghorn leghorn.  I didn't open it up to be the whole TAMB.  Move along you silly little boy.

14 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

No.  What you can do though, is catch up before posting, or just listen to Parkie and his posse and go from there.  

I've got a "posse"? Wow. I didn't even know. 

1 minute ago, BlueGaz said:

You like to say this - read the post properly.  I said "it was mentioned on the TAMB" and referred to a few members as foghorn leghorn.  I didn't open it up to be the whole TAMB.  Move along you silly little boy.

oh dear, I think I'll hit the report button like you did to Parkie.

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

oh dear, I think I'll hit the report button like you did to Parkie

He deserved it.  Hit away my friend - it matters not in the big scheme !!!

Guest BlueGaz

all he did was call you a moron, he is right about that.

Thats not all he did - but you can ask him when you crawl back up his arse.  Cheerio ma wee lamb.

1 minute ago, BlueGaz said:

Thats not all he did - but you can ask him when you crawl back up his arse.  Cheerio ma wee lamb.

Where are you going? Back to FF or Rangers Media to tell tales of the nasty anti rangers mob on the TAMB? 

Guest BlueGaz

Where are you going? Back to FF or Rangers Media to tell tales of the nasty anti rangers mob on the TAMB? 

Dunblane actually.  I get all my info from those boards, from you, don't need to visit them.  :wave:

4 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Indeed it is. You can lie and attempt to rewrite history if you want though. 

You're very happy to sling insults about and call folk names but when someone does it to you you get faux offended and grass on them :lol: